Go Cowboys?

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Go Cowboys?

Postby vonkaar » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:19 am

and lolz @ my Mavericks

Now that Gronk is out, AFC appears wide open. I'm hoping for a Cowboys / Chiefs SB.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Re: Go Cowboys?

Postby Jay » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:07 pm

I'd be down with that...rooting for the Chiefs of course.

THE BEARS THO -_-
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby leah » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:41 am

lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Reynaldo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:18 am

Go Chiefs!
Reynaldo
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Arlos » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:00 pm

Go 49ers! Right into the flaming dumpster where you belong with the worst ownership family in all of major sports!
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Jay » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:42 pm

Arlos wrote:Go 49ers! Right into the flaming dumpster where you belong with the worst ownership family in all of major sports!

Not nearly as bad as Bill Wirtz of the Chicago Blackhawks. His son took over and crushed it though.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Arlos » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:24 am

Jay wrote:
Arlos wrote:Go 49ers! Right into the flaming dumpster where you belong with the worst ownership family in all of major sports!

Not nearly as bad as Bill Wirtz of the Chicago Blackhawks. His son took over and crushed it though.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. They're every bit as bad as Wirtz, Don Stirling, Chris Cohan, etc. (just without the racist crap Stirling had). Seriously, I wasn't exaggerating when I called them the worst owners in major sports in the US right now. Example: Official owner's husband once publicly complained about having to pay the cost to provide players and employees with bottled water. They are pulling in an easy $100-150 million profit every year from the new stadium, yet are $50m+ under the salary cap. They consider political backstabbing, grovelling, and skill at being the best Yes-man possible as key skills in the front office, over actual knowledge or success at creating and running a successful football team on the field. (actually, the parallels between the Yorks and Chris Cohan, the Warriors owner during their era of being complete laughingstocks, are uncanny.)

They really are just that terrible. And, just like Cohan's Warriors, will only once again become good when the sack of assholes in the owner's booth are replaced by someone who's IQ is higher than their shoe size.
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby brinstar » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:26 am

isn't this like the fifth thread in which you've bemoaned SF's owners
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Jay » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:53 pm

Wirtz took the Blackhawks off TV and Radio so that people who buy more tickets to games and to try and force their games onto national broadcasting. Nothing SF has done beats that.

Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Return to Sports and LEEZure