UFC 2017

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

UFC 2017

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:27 pm

Think Conor will fight Mayweather?

Is Ronda Rousey donezo forever?

Garbrandt vs Dillashaw?

Anyone even like MMA?
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: UFC 2017

Postby leah » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:59 pm

i'm a casual UFC watcher at best but i have kind of a ladyboner for ronda and i have to say, i feel really bad about how things are going for her. i know she's kind of a shithead and obviously pride goes before the fall, whatever whatever, but i'm kind of worried she's not going to be able to bounce back from these losses mentally.

says the casual fan who doesn't know much more than what the internets has to say. :boots:
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Drem » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:42 pm

Don't feel bad for her, she's total shit. She got hyped up because she was good at one thing and one thing only. Terrible at everything else. Watch her boxing reels. She locks her elbows every punch! And she has a shit coach that she won't fire because he's got her convinced that she needs him.

So, once a boxer came along and stayed out of her reach, she didn't stand a chance. And she even thought she could take Mayweather

Watching her lose, twice, really quickly, made me feel great. Also she's a horrible actress. If she wasn't so hot no one would care imo
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jay » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:35 pm

Drem wrote:Don't feel bad for her, she's total shit. She got hyped up because she was good at one thing and one thing only. Terrible at everything else. Watch her boxing reels. She locks her elbows every punch! And she has a shit coach that she won't fire because he's got her convinced that she needs him.

So, once a boxer came along and stayed out of her reach, she didn't stand a chance. And she even thought she could take Mayweather

Watching her lose, twice, really quickly, made me feel great. Also she's a horrible actress. If she wasn't so hot no one would care imo

She's not incredibly hot but she's attractive. People don't really care now so what you're saying is fair. I think she is talented on the ground though but not the supreme goddess of MMA like people thought. The new hotness is Valentina Shevchenko. That's my MMA wife. Her counter game, speed and takedowns are strong. She's been training with a decently rounded strawweight who has a nice ground arsenal so many she'll have a better ground game heading into this weekend's fight vs Julianna Pena. Julianna is good on the ground and stupidly strong but she boxes like Ronda. Should be a fun fight to watch but my wife gonna dominate.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jay » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:37 pm

And I don't feel bad for Ronda at all. She's a dick and she got put on notice and now that she's shown how weak she is mentally it's obvious her coaching staff are a bunch of yes men who pet her ego and tell her she can compete with real boxers. If she can reconcile how egotistical she is and get back into the sport with a new coaching staff and an open mind I think she could be high level though even though Judo is kinda ass for MMA.

Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby leah » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:17 am

haha and i'm over here like "gosh i hope she doesn't kill herself or something" ...i'm so bad at sports wheeee.

i do like watching the women fight more than the men. not sure why. gonna have to look up some of these other chix.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Return to Sports and LEEZure