NBA talk

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Who will win the West this year?

Poll ended at Fri May 14, 2004 9:34 am

Dallas
14%
L.A. Lakers
14%
Memphis
3%
Minnesota
11%
Sacramento
19%
San Antonio
14%
Other (please explain)
27%

Total votes : 37

Postby Zanchief » Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:25 pm

Scoota McGee wrote:This is going to be a three game series.

Who's gonna play the last game?
Zanchief

Postby vonkaar » Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:36 pm

Zanchief wrote:
Scoota McGee wrote:This is going to be a three game series.

Who's gonna play the last game?
haha

As far as Webber... every team in the league would love him... Dallas wouldn't say no to a very-likely hall-of-famer like him, that would be quite stupid.

As far as your predictions, I think you'll get 1 of them right. In 2 weeks, we'll tee hee over your fortune telling and all will marvel at how well I called it.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Scoota McGee » Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:38 pm

Memphis will be too cowed from getting their asses kicked to show up.
"Liberals believe government should take people's earnings to give to poor people. Conservatives disagree. They think government should confiscate people's earnings and give them to farmers and insolvent banks. The compelling issue to both conservatives and liberals is not whether it is legitimate for government to confiscate one's property to give to another, the debate is over the disposition of the pillage."

-Dr. Walter Williams
Scoota McGee
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Zanchief » Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:56 pm

vonkaar wrote:As far as your predictions, I think you'll get 1 of them right. In 2 weeks, we'll tee hee over your fortune telling and all will marvel at how well I called it.

Isn't that the point of this all? Say something stupid and if you're right ALL THE INTERNET CHICKS YOU WANT! I want 0.
Zanchief

Postby Spliffs » Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:48 am

Malone injured his ankle. The Lakers are still going to lose in the 2nd round.

Sacramento is going to kill Dallas. Weber will show up in the play offs. No one on Dallas can guard Peja, because their defense is WEAK.

This is Sacramentos year I tell you!
Spliffs
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby vonkaar » Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:05 am

Bring it. There's a reason that every single player, fan, coach, announcer, messiah and goat in Dallas wanted Sacramento in round 1...
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Zanchief » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:06 pm

vonkaar wrote:Bring it. There's a reason that every single player, fan, coach, announcer, messiah and goat in Dallas wanted Sacramento in round 1...

Sadism?
Zanchief

Postby vonkaar » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:16 pm

We shall see.
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Scoota McGee » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:38 am

Looks like Sadism so far to me.

Grizzles beating the Spurs... what color was that crack you were smoking Zan I still stand by the three game series. The whole team is going to call in sick to avoid the shame of being swept.
"Liberals believe government should take people's earnings to give to poor people. Conservatives disagree. They think government should confiscate people's earnings and give them to farmers and insolvent banks. The compelling issue to both conservatives and liberals is not whether it is legitimate for government to confiscate one's property to give to another, the debate is over the disposition of the pillage."

-Dr. Walter Williams
Scoota McGee
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Zanchief » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:46 am

Scoota McGee wrote:Grizzles beating the Spurs... what color was that crack you were smoking Zan I still stand by the three game series. The whole team is going to call in sick to avoid the shame of being swept.

Yep, they look terrible. Was hoping for an upset but it doesn't look like I'm gonna get it.
Zanchief

Postby Scoota McGee » Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:50 am

Lakers Rockets game 1 was a great game. Unfortunately Kobe woke up and torched the Rockets in game 2. I had hopes of the Lakers being out early... doesn't look like it's going to happen though.

-Dr. Walter Williams
Scoota McGee
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Zanchief » Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:35 pm

Nope, if they get on a role, it's all for nothing.
Zanchief

Previous

Return to Sports and LEEZure