Vick Indicted

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Re: Vick Indicted

Postby Gaazy » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:54 pm

Yeah youve mentioned your injury to me before now that I think about it. Sounds likes its preeeetty shitty

I think you are in denial if you dont think the majority of drug dealers arent willing to do violence to say, stay out of jail or get their money. Yeah, of course theres humble growers and all that kind of shit, but its not them thats the problem, its the people that end up selling it once it makes it to the city streets I would have to believe (You would have to show me some stats too showing that most drug dealing problems ARENT in the city and on the streets)

But then again, thats what I think. No facts (or at least any I give two shits about wasting my time trying to find, for people that very rarely listen to another point of view anyways) or anything to back my belief there up, just like I doubt you dont either :wink:
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tikker » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:01 pm

Arlos, you're a bigger retard than I thought if you honestly think it's all hippies growing pot peacefully

It also doesn't matter if you personally don't think it should be illegal

the facts are that it IS illegal, simple as that, and pot users in general are supporting the mafia, even if just indirectly

and if you've ever interacted with anyone while stoned, you're affecting that person too, whether you're willing to pull your head out of your ass and recognize it or not
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Arlos » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:46 pm

Oh, how, exactly, am I impacting the ticket counter guy at the movie theatre if I go there stoned, say?

And as I said, I get mine from cannabis clubs, so yes, it IS from peaceful hippy types, as they grow it themselves. As for the guy my friends get it from, he's a friend too, and we know his rough supply chain, and yes, THAT one is hippies too, *shrug*

I do repeat as well, that arguing for the continued illegality of something on the basis that illegal use causes problems is spectacularly stupid.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Harrison » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:16 pm

and if you've ever interacted with anyone while stoned, you're affecting that person too, whether you're willing to pull your head out of your ass and recognize it or not

I'm almost at a loss for words for the sheer level of ignorance right there.

claiming something should be illegal due to the negative impact of situations that only arise because it IS illegal is unsupportable circular logic.

You'd think that right there would end the stream of immense stupidity coming from Tikker, wouldn't you?
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Harrison » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:29 pm

P.S. I feel dirty for even being on the same side of an argument as Arlos.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tikker » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:21 am

Harrison wrote:
claiming something should be illegal due to the negative impact of situations that only arise because it IS illegal is unsupportable circular logic.

You'd think that right there would end the stream of immense stupidity coming from Tikker, wouldn't you?

except that's not what I said at all

it must be hard to read when your head is that far up your ass
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Phlegm » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:00 am

Vick got 23 months.
Phlegm
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gypsiyee » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:23 am

even though they asked for less and he got double what was requested, it's still not enough if you ask me.

not to mention that it'll inevitably be appealed and he'll get out within 3 months if past celebrity jailings are telling of the system.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Gaazy » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:15 am

doesnt he still got state charges to deal with? Dunno how all that works tbh~ One of the rumors Ive read is that one of the federal prisons he may go to is the one here, a mile up the road from work.
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Jay » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:07 am

True justice would be if he tried to escape from jail and got fucked up by the K-9 unit.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gypsiyee » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:50 am

Jay wrote:True justice would be if he tried to escape from jail and got fucked up by the K-9 unit.

haha, for true

they have all these cute neuter michael vick puppy shirts at pet stores now, I almost got one for my dad's pomeranian because really, what's funnier than a tiny dog in people clothes.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Previous

Return to Sports and LEEZure