Pitt / WV

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Pitt / WV

Postby Diekan » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:50 pm

What a bunch of horse shit!

I have never, EVER seen such absolute putrid bias in a college game as I did with this one.

Those refs deserver to be killed.

Fucking homos.

They did everything in their power to GIVE the fucking game to WV.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Re: Pitt / WV

Postby Phlegm » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:47 pm

Well, it didn't work. Pitt won.
Phlegm
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gaazy » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:54 pm

Hahaha fuck WVU! Everyone in my phone has gotten voicemails from me. Theres so many people cryin over here its unreal. Those lousy fucking overrated pieces of shit! Pitt fucking GAVE them the game and they couldnt even pull it out. What a bunch of faggots hahaha. Everyone around here has been talking about how much they deserve a national championship bid, what a load of bullshit.

As you can tell, WVU is my arch rival. Fuck those assholes
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Gaazy » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:56 pm

oh, and yeah there was some pretty horseshit calls that game, but there were really bad calls on both teams tbh. Moreso favor toward WVU, but still, both teams had some bad calls, so I wouldnt blame it all to the refs. Pitt is pathetic and might have well fucked up every opportunity to give the 'eers a shot to win, on numerous occasions, and WVU still couldnt win
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Lyion » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:13 pm

Mizzo lost also.

What a great college season.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Reynaldo » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:11 am

going to be utter horseshit if they somehow get LSU back in the championship game. If ANYONE should leapfrog Kansas and Georgia, it should be Virginia Tech after they beat a higher ranked BCS opponent (Boston College) by 2 touchdowns instead of squeaking one out vs. Tennessee.

Where did all the LSU cumswallowing come from?
Reynaldo
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Diekan » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:58 am

Georgie doesn't deserve a national champ shot. They didn't win their conf. They SHOULD be jumped by someone.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Phlegm » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:51 am

Reynaldo wrote:going to be utter horseshit if they somehow get LSU back in the championship game. If ANYONE should leapfrog Kansas and Georgia, it should be Virginia Tech after they beat a higher ranked BCS opponent (Boston College) by 2 touchdowns instead of squeaking one out vs. Tennessee.

Where did all the LSU cumswallowing come from?

Virginia Tech lost to LSU by like 40 points earlier in the season.
Phlegm
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ouchyfish » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:58 pm

:lol: :owned:
Lyion wrote:If Hillary wins Texas and Ohio, she'll win the nomination.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Lyion » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:25 pm

I'd bet it'd be OSU vs LSU in the BCS Championship game.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Hatak » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:35 pm

I was hoping for a OSU vs. Oklahoma title game but doubt that will happen since the polls always seem to love LSU over OU for some reason.
Hatak
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Ouchyfish » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:41 pm

Might have something to do with the SEC being tougher than the Sick 12 this year. Not to mention OU's fuckin schedule was a goddamn joke.

:dunno:

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Lyion » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:25 pm

Hatak wrote:I was hoping for a OSU vs. Oklahoma title game but doubt that will happen since the polls always seem to love LSU over OU for some reason.

Losing to Colorado and Texas Tech should rule them out. Take one of those losses off the board and they're in the National Champ game.

The whole BCS system is a crock, though, and doesn't care for how one plays later versus earlier. All that matters is the overall record.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Reynaldo » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:17 pm

Phlegm wrote:Virginia Tech lost to LSU by like 40 points earlier in the season.

Indeed they did. LSU was ranked #2 at the time. Then they also lost to Boston College on the last play of the game, and BC was ranked #2 at the time.

LSU lost to a 7-5 Kentucky team and an unranked 8-4 Arkansas team at home. They can claim triple overtime crap all they want, but losses are losses. If the 48-7 win vs. VT was a deciding factor, then before this last weekend even happened, LSU should have been ranked higher than VT in the BCS polls, right?

I'm no VT fan, but it's unbelievable to compare these 2 teams on their last wins of the season. LSU is ranked 7th in the BCS and barely beat the 15th ranked BCS team. VT is ranked #5 in the BCS and beats the #10 ranked BCS team by 2 touchdowns. How, logically, can LSU move up farther than VT in that scenario?
Reynaldo
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Ouchyfish » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:29 pm

No matter how you look at it, LSU beat them. That pretty much ends any argument.

Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Reynaldo » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:39 pm

In the pros, sure. But in college it doesn't work that way. Or at least it's not *supposed* to.

I guess all we can hope for now is a blowout of the team that there's no controversy with getting in (OSU) to push closer to a playoff system.

Would also be great to see Hawaii beat Georgia in the sugar. Unlikely, but would be awesome for a disregarded team to beat the mighty SEC.
Reynaldo
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Gaazy » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:04 am

WVU gets to have their shit pushed in by OU now.

The real super fun asskicking we'll gets to see is gonna be Hawaii getting their asses stomped by Georgia. Holy fucking shit I would hate to be them right now
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Phlegm » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:42 pm

Georgia should be able to run over Hawaii easily since Hawaii's run defense sucks ass but I hope the Dawg's secondary is in shape because they will be chasing them fast receivers all over the field.
Phlegm
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Lyion » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:17 pm

Phlegm wrote:Georgia should be able to run over Hawaii easily since Hawaii's run defense sucks ass but I hope the Dawg's secondary is in shape because they will be chasing them fast receivers all over the field.

I'll be very surprised if Georgia doesn't beat the tar out of Hawaii. This is not a good matchup for Hawaii, on either side of the ball. Georgia is a very fast team.

WVU can play OU, they are a decent team. OU isn't that good.

The sad thing will be if LSU blows out OSU, then everyone will consider the Big 10 to be the overrated conference they seem to be.

The absolute most fun game will be Navy and Utah. I love to watch both of those teams play.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby 10sun » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:25 pm

lyion wrote:
Phlegm wrote:Georgia should be able to run over Hawaii easily since Hawaii's run defense sucks ass but I hope the Dawg's secondary is in shape because they will be chasing them fast receivers all over the field.

I'll be very surprised if Georgia doesn't beat the tar out of Hawaii. This is not a good matchup for Hawaii, on either side of the ball. Georgia is a very fast team. That

WVU can play OU, they are a decent team. OU isn't that good.

The sad thing will be if LSU blows out OSU, then everyone will consider the Big 10 to be the overrated conference they seem to be.

The absolute most fun game will be Navy and Utah. I love to watch both of those teams play.

The Army Navy game was always my favorite game to go to growing up... it is about the purity of the sport, not about being a feeder system for the NFL.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Gaazy » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:35 pm

Hawaii wont stand a chance to stop Georgia's lines and backs either
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Return to Sports and LEEZure