Then their were four

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Then their were four

Postby LostCause » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:19 pm

AFC Championship Game

New England Patriots vs San Diego Chargers

NFC Championship Game

N.Y. Giants vs Greenbay Packers

At the beginning of the season I had made a 50 dollar bet that it would be a repeat of the 1996 Superbowl. I sure would like to have a extra 50 dollars Next Sunday =D

DEBATE.

PS. Giants you surprized me
LostCause
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Re: Then their were four

Postby Tikker » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:23 pm

it'll be a packers vs patriots superbowl

chargers are just too banged up, and blew their wad against the colts (I think) to take out the pats
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Evermore » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:59 am

TO is a vagina.

I have to agree with TIkker. I dont think the Giants are gunna take the Pack at home thou they do have a very good road record this year
For you
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Lyion » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:36 pm

Tikker wrote:it'll be a packers vs patriots superbowl

chargers are just too banged up, and blew their wad against the colts (I think) to take out the pats

Pat's still gotta win it. No doubt they are rightly heavily favored, but an offside Merriman hit placing Brady in the hospital is all it'll take. God, that'd be good to see.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Zanchief » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:41 pm

Lyion wrote:
Tikker wrote:it'll be a packers vs patriots superbowl

Pat's still gotta win it. No doubt they are rightly heavily favored, but an offside Merriman hit placing Brady in the hospital is all it'll take. God, that'd be good to see.

I don't know shit about Football but I my dads a big Pats fan and I always root for anyone who plays them because I think Boston sports fans are among the worst in the world. He hates the Chargers so next weeks game could be interesting if we see an upset.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Gaazy » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:32 pm

Wait. What the fuck did you just say Chief? Boston fans are among the worst in the world?

Holy shit............I agree with you on something......did the world just end? They are top 3. If anything, just for their godamn accents. Then again, im sure my appalachia would annoy the shit outta all of you. Bwoooston and NYC fans both make me want to take a shit and eat it before putting up with them
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Gaazy » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:34 pm

Oh, and those godamn Duke basketball fans...fuckin yuppies...
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Zanchief » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:33 pm

The Celtics and the Pats blatantly cheated and we're supposed to be happy about it because their teams are doing well?

Fuck the city of Boston.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Evermore » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:25 am

Gaazy wrote:Wait. What the fuck did you just say Chief? Boston fans are among the worst in the world?

Holy shit............I agree with you on something......did the world just end? They are top 3. If anything, just for their godamn accents. Then again, im sure my appalachia would annoy the shit outta all of you. Bwoooston and NYC fans both make me want to take a shit and eat it before putting up with them

Gazz,

Come to Philly and wear an opposing teams jersey to an Eagles game...

Trust me Boston and NYC fans are amatures.

few years ago, i was at a birds game with my son. they were playing the lions. this kid, couldnt have been more then 12 was wearing a lions jersey walking thru the stands, His dad had to shelter him and run for the tunnel because of all the beers and sodas that were raining down on them. Eagles fans are probably the biggest assholes in football. Its funny thou cause that mostly centers on the eagles. the rest of philly teams fans dont really act that way.
For you
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Lyion » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:34 am

Zanchief wrote:The Celtics and the Pats blatantly cheated and we're supposed to be happy about it because their teams are doing well?

Fuck the city of Boston.

Hey, something Tikk, Zan, and I agree upon.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Kramer » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:52 am

wah wah wah.

the pats will win and they will all cry themselves straight to the bank and record books because of what you guys are saying.
Mindia is seriously the greatest troll that has ever lived.
    Kramer
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

Postby Tikker » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:05 am

no, the pats will win because they probably have the best team with by far the fewest injuries of anyone left (except maybe the packers)

if the chargers were 100% healthy, I would say they have a comparable talent level to compete with the pats

with all their top players on offense nicked up, I think they'll be in tough against them
    Tikker
    NT Legend
    NT Legend

Postby Lyion » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:47 am

Plus the fact the Chargers have an entirely new coaching staff.

Although that may be a plus, since the Pat's can't break out the VCR collection to get inside info regarding signals and plays.
    C. S. Lewis
    Lyion
    Admin Abuse Squad
    Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Evermore » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:57 am

yea but its Norv Turner.....
    For you
    Evermore
    NT Deity
    NT Deity

Postby Tikker » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:23 pm

yeah, and norv turner has never been on any superbowl winning teams before...
    Tikker
    NT Legend
    NT Legend

Postby Harrison » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:43 pm

Lyion wrote:Plus the fact the Chargers have an entirely new coaching staff.

Although that may be a plus, since the Pat's can't break out the VCR collection to get inside info regarding signals and plays.

:rolleyes: It didn't work for the other teams doing it. The Patriots are just the best football team out there, period.

I know people love to hate on who is on top. And it sure is fucking hilarious watching them whine.
    How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
    Harrison
    NT Legend
    NT Legend

Postby Lyion » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:23 pm

The best team is the won who wins the Super Bowl. The #1 seed loses pretty frequently in Championship games. It'd be awesome if they lost!
    C. S. Lewis
    Lyion
    Admin Abuse Squad
    Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Diekan » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:30 pm

Lyion wrote:Plus the fact the Chargers have an entirely new coaching staff.

Yes, because all of that game film coaches watch each and every week in prep for up and coming games don't ever, ever show signals being sent back and forth.

You see, the ONLY way you could ever, ever catch the play signals is to use a magical camera placed at secret location on the sidelines.

You haters really need to get over this whole 'spygate' thing. EVERY TEAM has film on EVERY OTHER team. If you don't think for a second that [they] aren't studying the signals and every other aspect of their op, then you're a moron.

You ever wonder WHY several people send in plays at the same time? You kow.... two or three fake plays with one real play. Ever wonder why cords place their clipboard over their mouths when they call plays in?

Oh - that's right - the Pats are the *only* team to have ever dared try and capture the play calling/signals of the other team.

You're just pissed your shitty Browns - or whatever shitty team -- you live in Ohio now so I am guessing you've drop being a Falcons fan and jumped on an Ohio team -- doesn't matter because they're both complete shit teams -- didn't even make the play offs.
    Diekan
    NT Deity
    NT Deity

Postby Tikker » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:47 pm

you're such a stupid fucker diekan
    Tikker
    NT Legend
    NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:08 pm

all members of all boston-area teams should die

except papelbon, he's cool
    compost the rich
    brinstar
    Cat Crew
    Cat Crew

Postby Evermore » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:40 am

Tikker wrote:yeah, and norv turner has never been on any superbowl winning teams before...

being on one and being the head coach on one is 2 different things....

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/TurnNo0.htm

a 69/87 record does not contsistute a winning coach. Norv is a good Coordinator he just sucks as a head coach
    For you
    Evermore
    NT Deity
    NT Deity

Postby Tikker » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:32 am

dude

he took a shitty fucking snyder redskins team from 3-13 up to 10-6 and won a playoff game with them, then inherited an abysmal raiders team and didn't get the chance to do more than maybe 2 drafts

that's a horrible example
    Tikker
    NT Legend
    NT Legend

Postby Evermore » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:48 am

Yes Tikk 1 playoff win makes him an awesome coach. Watch what happens with the Chargers. same shit as what is going to happen with the Cowboys. Wade Phillips sucks worse then Turner.
    For you
    Evermore
    NT Deity
    NT Deity

Postby Phlegm » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:43 am

The Giants reminds me of the Steelers from two years ago. They could win it all.
    Phlegm
    Nappy Headed Ho
    Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Lyion » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:05 am

Diekan wrote:Yes, because all of that game film coaches watch each and every week in prep for up and coming games don't ever, ever show signals being sent back and forth.

You see, the ONLY way you could ever, ever catch the play signals is to use a magical camera placed at secret location on the sidelines.

You haters really need to get over this whole 'spygate' thing. EVERY TEAM has film on EVERY OTHER team. If you don't think for a second that [they] aren't studying the signals and every other aspect of their op, then you're a moron.

You ever wonder WHY several people send in plays at the same time? You kow.... two or three fake plays with one real play. Ever wonder why cords place their clipboard over their mouths when they call plays in?

Oh - that's right - the Pats are the *only* team to have ever dared try and capture the play calling/signals of the other team.

You're just pissed your shitty Browns - or whatever shitty team -- you live in Ohio now so I am guessing you've drop being a Falcons fan and jumped on an Ohio team -- doesn't matter because they're both complete shit teams -- didn't even make the play offs.

Stop lashing out, just because you are an emo bandwagon fanbois. It's not like the real fans take you seriously, or you could get a joke.

I'm sure you can find another board full of Patriot fans just like yourself, although I'm sorry to say most would be 12 or chicks, but heck, given your postings, that seems to be your target demographic.
    C. S. Lewis
    Lyion
    Admin Abuse Squad
    Admin Abuse Squad

Next

Return to Sports and LEEZure