Lebron James Personally Matches Utah’s Offer Sheet To Boozer

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Lebron James Personally Matches Utah’s Offer Sheet To Boozer

Postby vonkaar » Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:19 am

Hilarious article...

snippet:
“We owe a great debt of gratitude to Lebron,” said GM Jim Paxson. “After we saw Utah’s offer, we knew we had no chance to match it. So we did something we really didn’t want to do, which is go to Lebron and ask for help. He offered his assistance immediately. In fact, within an hour he was at our office with a big bag of cash. There were hundred dollar bills spilling out of it as he walked in the door. He just tossed it on my desk, asked if there was anything else we needed, and then left. He was talking on his cell phone the whole time. Talk about nonchalant. He probably found the money between the seats of his Hummer.”

http://www.thebrushback.com/lebron_full.htm
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby labbats » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:00 am

Now that we have Carlos Boozer locked up for ten years, we should start hanging up those banners, because we all know that Duke graduates mean boatloads of championships.”
labbats
Mr. Ed
Mr. Ed

Return to Sports and LEEZure