tonight's the night..

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Re: tonight's the night..

Postby Eziekial » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:09 pm

I've played both rugby and football in college and rugby is a harder sport to play. You do get hit harder in football than in rugby and the pads do cushion so there it's relatively the same as far as tackling. The difference comes in the contact with the ground which is the same in both sports but you don't have pads in hockey so there is not cushion relative to the impact.
Eziekial
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Re: tonight's the night..

Postby Drem » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:47 pm

Zanchief wrote:ESPN hypes the shit out of it because most people understand the appeal of the best sport on earth. Football isn't a terrible ass sport? They play about 10 seconds for every 5 minutes of downtime? How that sport got so popular is a testament to alcoholism. No one can appreciate something so boring without being inebriated.

Also, there are no important baseball games, because all of them are baseball games.

hey take your pick i guess. i like baseball the most because of the statistics involved and the human element. and when action happens it's fucking intense

basketball i don't like at all. really boring to me
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Previous

Return to Sports and LEEZure