Fantasy BBall

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Re: Fantasy BBall

Postby Gypsiyee » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:07 am

I figured with the pending trade you have with Jonathan it might work out well for all three depending how it pans out, especially since the other part of your proposal I wasn't terribly on board with. Bosh and Melo are heavy hitters that I don't really want to lose right now - I hurt on big guys as it is and they're performing like beasts, so not sure I want to sacrifice that but I can afford to lose Bibby for the blocks and rebounds I need since I'm stacked to the teeth with guards and I think you'll gain pretty well in some significant fields you're looking for.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby recks » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:05 pm

Great Barbosa's mother just died and Williams is back injured.

Now I'm without Willams, Parker, Marion, Barbosa, Stucky and Manu (the only guy who was actually injured start of season).

What a joke. :band:
recks
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Gypsiyee » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:35 am

I was torn as to whether to play Oden last night and ended up benching him - should'a played his big ass!
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby vonkaar » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:12 am

Craziest line I've ever seen out of Shaq last night:

FG%: .285 :dunno:
FT%: .750 :ugh:
9 points
1 rebound :eyecrazy:
5 assists
3 blocks

+/-: -29 :wtf:

what a strange world we live in...
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Zanchief » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:27 am

Yea I saw he was like 0-4 with 4 assists in at the half.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Gypsiyee » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:08 am

haven't had a whole lot of time to look at it, Vonk - I'll have to give it a gander tonight and get back to you (can't get to yahoo at work)
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Previous

Return to Sports and LEEZure