Fantasy BBall

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Re: Fantasy BBall

Postby recks » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:01 am

Rudy Fernandez looks fucking solid.
recks
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Zanchief » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:01 am

Gypsiyee wrote:My thing is, KG and Bosh are pretty close to a horse a piece for me I think, especially when you consider KG doesn't qualify as a center, just as a PF.

I should have taken it when I had the chance.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby vonkaar » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:11 am

Was that a serious trade offer or were you just goofing around, Recks? :ugh:
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Zanchief » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:17 am

I got one of those too!
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby vonkaar » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:32 am

My trade window looked like,
Tony Parker (+) (injury note)
Deron Williams(+)
Manu Ginobili (+)

for
Lebron James [->holyshitnote]
Gerald Wallace [->omg, triple doublenote]
Chauncey Billups [->9 rebounds, wtf]

:badrazz:
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Zanchief » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:51 am

That one is worse than mine.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby vonkaar » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:54 am

I mean... I'd probably trade LBJ for all 3 of those guys... but I did an :ugh: at the rest of it.
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Zanchief » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:02 am

3 for 1 inc
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby vonkaar » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:25 am

countered!
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Zanchief » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:33 am

I like the deal, but I need a PG coming back because I'd be left with Nate as my only PG on my entire team~

Countered again.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby vonkaar » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:53 am

that's too much... maybe duhon or felton, but not my #1 & #2 picks for your #2 & #4... after only 2 weeks. if my team was doing really poorly, I might panic like that, but I'm doing fairly well... so... if it aint broke, don't fix it.

like,

OJ Mayo+LBJ for Kidd+Jefferson is a really even trade... you get your PG back, etc... but it doesn't really benefit me... that I can see. If anything, it costs me the trade-bait of Lebron, in that someone might someday offer me a crazy trade... something like Kobe+Okafor or whatever...

that's how I see it...

lots of trades this weekend... D.Howard, OJ Mayo and Lebron scenarios like mad... I figure, if nothing happens this week, I'll sit tight and ride this through the year =p
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Zanchief » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:54 am

I was looking at Duhon to be honest.

I think I might swing a Duhon/LBJ for Kidd Jefferson and just look to upgrade my guard spots later.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Zanchief » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:57 am

I got an offer for you to Gyps.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby vonkaar » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:03 am

Zanchief wrote:I was looking at Duhon to be honest.

I think I might swing a Duhon/LBJ for Kidd Jefferson and just look to upgrade my guard spots later.

well damnit, now I have to think about it
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Zanchief » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:16 am

You can have Garnett instead of Jefferson if you'd rather.

He hasn't been playing great this week so I'm not looking to sell low with him but in this deal he'd be fine.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby recks » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:49 am

All my injured for all your star players! What's so crazy about that? :rofl:

FFS now Marion is out too. :eyecrazy:

I didn't want to do it... but I'm pulling out the big guns. Darko is coming off the wire!!!!!!!
recks
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Gypsiyee » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:05 am

Zanchief wrote:
Gypsiyee wrote:My thing is, KG and Bosh are pretty close to a horse a piece for me I think, especially when you consider KG doesn't qualify as a center, just as a PF.

I should have taken it when I had the chance.

ha! you did give me a giggle though with the trade. we were out of town or I would've given you more shit! I had to go and ask Jonathan if I was crazy or if you just thought I was stupid, haha

and would you stop trying to give me Hinrich!
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Zanchief » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:38 am

My Bibby trade was serious. I can never tell how people view certain players. Bibby came off a rocky year and I was giving up (IMO) the best player in the deal (Chandler) and you need bigs.

I still need to trade some of my forward / centers for a real high quality 3 point shooter who gets assists.

I'd be willing to move Garnett but I'd need a top lvl player in return (Bibby isn't it). Plus I hate Garnett even more now that he whined his way into a win on Monday. They don't give technicals to whiny bitches anymore?
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby recks » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:40 am

lol cry more, Calderon = little bitch.
recks
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Zanchief » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:50 am

Three different times during the game the biggest bitch of them all yelped to the officials and they changed their calls. Two of them were completely bogus. Anyone else in the league would have been ejected for his taunting but not Garnett. The league gives Boston another pass. I'm sure those LA/Celtics finals ratings are worth it for the league.

No one is a bigger whiner than Garnett. I hate pierce too screaming like he just won the championship after every basket. Congratulations, you just scored on Jason Kapono. Now show some class you twit.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Gypsiyee » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:50 am

you took back your bibby trade! I didn't even get a chance to look at it :p
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Zanchief » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:51 am

I know, cause the thing with Vonk fell through.

I'm still interested in him though, for the right price.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Gypsiyee » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:52 am

Zanchief wrote:I hate pierce too screaming like he just won the championship after every basket. Congratulations, you just scored on Jason Kapono. Now show some class you twit.

/gasp

I think my heart just ripped in two.
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Zanchief » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:58 am

I hate Boston. I hate the city. I hate the team. I hate Danny Ainge and his blatant tanking. I hate the fans, I hate Garnett and his crazy "I think he might be retarded but he plays with a lot of heart" attitude. I hate that the league has such a hard-on for a big market team that they can pretty much coast to a 60 win season. I hate that the fans talk so much shit now that their team doesn't suck. I hate that Pierce is supposed to be an elite player now even though he shoots 40% from the field.

I hate them so much.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Gypsiyee » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:10 pm

scuse me sir, but if you're going to go on about your seething boston hatred you best say something bad about your precious shuttlesworth too! big ol' applehead.

leave pauly out of it, he's suffered enough without your un-warranted un-love!

I heart PP.
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

PreviousNext

Return to Sports and LEEZure