One more Win

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Re: One more Win

Postby 10sun » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:14 am

I woke up one day and it wasn't there.
The only logical explanation was that a family member took it unless it sprouted legs and walked itself out of the house.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Drem » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:16 am

Harrison wrote:I wear my hat like a human being and not ghetto filth.

i curve the bill and put it further back and straight or slightly turned. i don't wear it sideways of backwards. i don't feel i can pull that look off very well. i don't know why i'd ever want to wear it like a baseball player unless i was actually playing baseball. if i wear it tight my head my sweat or something and then it gets stained, like my old works hats. hats are great. i have a lot of new eras at this point

it's ok tho i felt exactly like you about 2 years ago. never wore them myself. thought they were ridiculous. and i thought the same about how "ghetto filth" wear their hats or whatever elitist crap you're spewing now. you just need to grow up. maybe the army will help you with that

here's my friend yohta. this is how i'd wear a baseball hat if i could look that good doing it

and spare me with the "you're a metro" or "why do you care so much" crap. how you dress yourself is a direct representation of how you want people to perceive you. everyone would do well to put a little more thought into their physical appearance. specially in america. jesus. w e're fucking ugly. except in new york and chicago etc. just look at the Fin tool in the right of that picture
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:37 am

Wearing a hat backwards is fine. I do that when I don't like my view being obstructed. (Working, running, sports, etc.)

Sideways? That's just fucking retarded.
Tight as shit? I'd get a headache, fuck that too.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:02 pm

i had a discussion about this very topic with one of our participants at work

he wears a cap with the bill about 4 o'clock (if 12 o'clock is straight forward) with the bill flat and the sticker still on

i said "uhh dude that's a BASEBALL cap, baseball players wear it like THIS" and pointed to my curved-bill, no-sticker, 12 o'clock cap

he said "this isn't a baseball cap"

i said "of course it's a baseball cap, it sure as fuck [yes i swear with my clients] isn't a football helmet or a hockey mask"

kids :dunno:
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby 10sun » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:11 pm

brinstar wrote:i had a discussion about this very topic with one of our participants at work

he wears a cap with the bill about 4 o'clock (if 12 o'clock is straight forward) with the bill flat and the sticker still on

i said "uhh dude that's a BASEBALL cap, baseball players wear it like THIS" and pointed to my curved-bill, no-sticker, 12 o'clock cap

he said "this isn't a baseball cap"

i said "of course it's a baseball cap, it sure as fuck [yes i swear with my clients] isn't a football helmet or a hockey mask"

kids :dunno:

He is just trying to avoid a sunburn in that ear.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Previous

Return to Sports and LEEZure