The cardinals

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

The cardinals

Postby Ouchyfish » Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:53 pm

are going all the way this year. Accept it now and you won't feel so bad in the fall.
Lyion wrote:If Hillary wins Texas and Ohio, she'll win the nomination.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby vonkaar » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:42 pm

Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

hahahahahahaha

Postby Ouchyfish » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:49 pm

Sorry Vonk..the clock has struck midnight..the allstar break is over..time for texas to do the infamous annual swan dive. =)

(My wife is a die hard rangers fan though so I half ass root for them as well.)

Got to meet Nolan Ryan a few weeks back, that guy is such a class act.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby vonkaar » Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:51 pm

I'm as fair-weather as it gets when it comes to baseball =p. I haven't watched a single game for the past 5 years and now I'm all interested in them haha. I won't say I'm a fan... that would be a big lie. It's just... interesting me now =p.

So... look elsewhere if you are expecting an intelligent baseball discussion from me ^_^.

GO RANGERS OMG OMGZ
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby labbats » Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:57 pm

I've seen your baseball, I think she has it. Only she doesn't call it a baseball, she calls it a weiner.
labbats
Mr. Ed
Mr. Ed

Postby Harrison » Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:11 am

have you seen my weiner?
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Mop » Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:57 am

Better hope they don't implode on themselfs like every team in the central has done for the past 3 or 4 years.

I don't think they have the exp to last through playoffs and world series, though they are a good bet to at least have home field in the playoffs.
Narrock wrote:I don't like rabbits. They remind me of this chick I met on teh internet like 5 years ago.
Mop
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Harrison » Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:05 am

Ill be happy if the Red Sox take a world series in my lifetime. Just because theyre my hometeam~
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Zanchief » Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:11 am

I hope the rangers die in a plane crash 'cause all I know about them is Bush owned them and he is a fan and I want him to cry like a baby because he is evil and I hate him.

Commas are for pussies.
Zanchief

implosion

Postby Ouchyfish » Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:09 am

Better hope they don't implode on themselfs like every team in the central has done for the past 3 or 4 years.

I can't argue with you there. The way i figure it, if Florida can win a world series against the Yankees, anyone can.

Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tadpole » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:51 pm

going to be hard...they lack pitching ~ if rollen stays on fire, they will be fine though ~ i dont think they have the pitching to take them the whole way to the world series ~
Tadpole
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Return to Sports and LEEZure