lol @ Browns

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

lol @ Browns

Postby Tikker » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:14 pm

talk about shitting the bed in the 4th quarter
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Re: lol @ Browns

Postby Reynaldo » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:35 pm

that was rough. My dad is a huge browns fan and I feel for him having to watch the defensive implosion in back to back weeks.

At least they'll actually have draft picks on the first day this year plus Anderson to dangle for a pick to get some linebackers and corners that can actually play.

#22 pretty much lost the game by himself, although what are they thinking having no safety help deep up 13 in the 4th?

Quinn looked great vs. a sub par defense.

I can definitely see Romeo and the D-coordinator getting the boot after this year.

Still holding out hope that the Chiefs fire Herm and Peterson and get Cowher in there.
Reynaldo
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Griever » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:43 pm

Crennel was the reason the Brown lost the game in my opinion.

How do you pass on 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 when Jamal Lewis was averaging 6 yards a carry that game?

Kellen Winslow should be the goat as well. Yes he caught two touchdowns and over 100 yards receiving, but that fumble swung the momentum in the Broncos favor. He also HAS to catch that ball that slipped through his hands on 4th and 1.
Griever
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tikker » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:28 pm

Winslow also had the penalty that wiped out another first down on a drive which would have resulted in a field goal at least

#22 wasn't awesome, but the safety was supposed to help on the long bomb

I dunno, I think that one is all on winslow
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Return to Sports and LEEZure