As if A-Rod couldn't be a bigger faggot

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

As if A-Rod couldn't be a bigger faggot

Postby Harrison » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:41 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/08/sport ... raton.html

:rofl:

The yankees are stuck with that failure for years now. :arms:
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Re: As if A-Rod couldn't be a bigger faggot

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:55 pm

He could hit 2000 homeruns in his career and none of those would make up for his horrible post season play. I still don't get why people are so willing to pay him that kind of money when he can't deliver when it counts.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:59 am

Not to mention the problems he causes within a team. It's like Manny. Fuck Manny in his eye.

He brings a team's morale down for being a fucking faggot, even if he is talented.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:22 am

so he's gay then? i thought he was dating madonna or w/e
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Kramer » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:39 am

i think that just means he is a necrophiliac
Mindia is seriously the greatest troll that has ever lived.
    Kramer
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

Postby Tuggan » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:13 pm

i'm not really a baseball fan, so my view and opinion on this doesn't mean a thing... but, does anyone even really give a shit? i mean that as a serious question.
    Tuggan
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

Postby Harrison » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:09 pm

Yes, being a cheating faggot is a pretty big deal, in any sport.
    Harrison
    NT Legend
    NT Legend

Postby Tuggan » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:27 pm

:dunno: i don't really see roids having much of an impact on baseball. most people want to see home runs, and bench clearing brawls... i can see steroids beneficial for both.
    Tuggan
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

Postby brinstar » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Tuggan wrote:i'm not really a baseball fan, so my view and opinion on this doesn't mean a thing... but, does anyone even really give a shit? i mean that as a serious question.

yes
    compost the rich
    brinstar
    Cat Crew
    Cat Crew

Postby Drem » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:48 pm

Tuggan wrote::dunno: i don't really see roids having much of an impact on baseball. most people want to see home runs, and bench clearing brawls... i can see steroids beneficial for both.

i wanna see bigger bonecrunching hits in football and hockey. so everyone should just start taking roids, right?
    Drem
    Nappy Headed Ho
    Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tuggan » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:51 am

contact sports are a whole different story, but honestly i don't care what kind of "enhancements" athletes use. it's definitely not front page worthy news in my opinion. ranks up there with how fat jessica simpson looks in grandma pants.
    Tuggan
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

Postby Jay » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:26 pm

I think sports are a foundation of a lot of people's lives. The competition, will to suceed and drive to be great are something that we all grew up with in some way, shape or form. For me, it came from sports. Playing football, being a Chicago sports fan, watching Michael Jordan play etc etc. Seeing them shit on what I thought was talent, hard work and perserverance (sp?) with enhancement drugs makes me sick to my stomach. Sammy Sosa, Mark McGuire, Jose Canseco were people I respected and while my life isn't flipped upside down, it's still disappointing. It's like realizing there's a catch to all the good stuff you believe in.
    leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
    Jay
    Nappy Headed Ho
    Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Phlegm » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:52 pm

They should name the other 103 guys that also tested positive.
    Phlegm
    Nappy Headed Ho
    Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Kramer » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:58 am

I think sports are a foundation of a lot of people's lives. The competition, will to suceed and drive to be great are something that we all grew up with in some way, shape or form. For me, it came from sports. Playing football, being a Chicago sports fan, watching Michael Jordan play etc etc. Seeing them shit on what I thought was talent, hard work and perserverance (sp?) with enhancement drugs makes me sick to my stomach. Sammy Sosa, Mark McGuire, Jose Canseco were people I respected and while my life isn't flipped upside down, it's still disappointing. It's like realizing there's a catch to all the good stuff you believe in.

i get that.... though i also think it's a fairly pitiful state when people aren't saying, roids damage your body, that's why you shouldn't do them....

or you were cheating and you got caught so you get punished by taking money away, these people are not heroes and most people are a-holes and we should not fool ourselves into imagining that performance in a sport means anything about who they are as individuals....

some romantic idea about people being fair and what you believe in and these athletes being role models seems pretty childish once you get into your early 20's....
    Mindia is seriously the greatest troll that has ever lived.
      Kramer
      NT Traveller
      NT Traveller

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:54 pm

Kramer wrote:

i get that.... though i also think it's a fairly pitiful state when people aren't saying, roids damage your body, that's why you shouldn't do them....

or you were cheating and you got caught so you get punished by taking money away, these people are not heroes and most people are a-holes and we should not fool ourselves into imagining that performance in a sport means anything about who they are as individuals....

some romantic idea about people being fair and what you believe in and these athletes being role models seems pretty childish once you get into your early 20's....

I don't think so at all. For every A-Rod, McGuire and Sammy Sosa there's a Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken, Derek Jeter etc etc. There's plenty of true sportsman out there. Even some who don't have any specific physical advantages. For instance, Joe Montana.

Jay
      Nappy Headed Ho
      Nappy Headed Ho

Return to Sports and LEEZure