Jay

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Jay

Postby Spazz » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:13 pm

You think Chuck will beat shogun ina week ? You still into mma dude ?
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Re: Jay

Postby Jay » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:55 am

Yeah I am, and tbh I dunno. Chuck's pretty hit or miss lately. He lost to fucking Keith Jardine then he beats Wanderlei. Then he gets wtfpwned by Rashad Evans. Honestly, I'm gonna say that Chuck's on his last legs and that the new talents out there are too much for him. Rashad is no slouch sure. He beat Forrest, Chuck, fought Tito to a draw etc etc. MMA is changing and Chuck is getting older, not adapting and people are conditioning themselves to withstand his knockout power. It seems like he all of a sudden started sucking overnight. At first I thought it was a fluke but now I'm starting to wonder.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Spazz » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:15 pm

I would agree hes hit or miss but shogun has looked like crap since he got in the octagon. While i dont see chuck as champ again i think he can beat him.

What you think about that clod brock lesnar as champ dude ?
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Tikker » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:27 pm

Brock is a crazy huge guy, with amazingly awesome athleticism

once he gets some experience and skills, he'll be tough to beat
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Harrison » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:52 pm

He just pisses me off because he's unsportsmanlike. Other than that, when he showed up I was surprised by his talent.

Chuck is getting old. The sport is moving past him if you ask me.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Jay » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:34 am

Brock is good and Randy is too arrogant. He wants to fight Fedor? Please. Honestly, I don't think Brock is as good as Randy is but Randy also thinks himself much better than he actually is. Randy needs to spend less time bitching at UFC and more time in the gym since he has to work twice as hard as the newer younger talent.

As far as Shogun is concerned, I think that he'll get knocked out by Chuck. Pride guys seem to have a glass jaw and I think that will largely be in Chuck's favor.

As far as the sport moving forward, I agree with Harrison and that it is moving past Chuck and onward to guys like Rashad Evans, Lyoto Machida, Forrest and Brock. I think GSP still has a good while until he's really beaten and same goes for Anderson.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Return to Sports and LEEZure