Florida Gators '09 - Are you READY?

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Florida Gators '09 - Are you READY?

Postby Naethyn » Fri May 01, 2009 11:17 am

Maeya wrote:And then your head just aches from having your hair pulled so tight for so long...
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Re: Florida Gators '09 - Are you READY?

Postby brinstar » Fri May 01, 2009 4:47 pm

choke on dicks, shit enthusiast
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Hatak » Sat May 02, 2009 2:39 am

I first thought, "You're sucking the Tebowner already this year?" but I guess you never stopped slurping it...

Boo, Florida Gayturds
Hatak
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Jay » Sat May 02, 2009 5:23 am

The gators have never EVER had a quarterback that did very well in the pros. Fact. Most successful QB from Gator camp is Rex Grossman for making it to the Super Bowl and he sucks. The best QB's in Gator history went on to lick cock in the NFL.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Naethyn » Mon May 04, 2009 7:30 am

Check out that hit at the 1 min mark.
Maeya wrote:And then your head just aches from having your hair pulled so tight for so long...
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Harrison » Mon May 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Tebow will be, at best, a QB like Roethlisberger.(sp?)

He won't be a QB that will command a game, but will support a team "well enough" to stick it out.

He's overrated.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Lyion » Mon May 04, 2009 5:57 pm

Jay wrote:The gators have never EVER had a quarterback that did very well in the pros. Fact. Most successful QB from Gator camp is Rex Grossman for making it to the Super Bowl and he sucks. The best QB's in Gator history went on to lick cock in the NFL.

UT's legacy was Heath Shuler before Peyton Manning.

Anyways, what does NFL prospect's have to do with the college game? Some of the greatest college players ever weren't NFL material.

Really, they are two different types of games. Speed and accuracy are enough in college. They aren't in the pros.

Roethlisberger has two rings. He's also a prototype QB, with a strong arm and good pocket presence. Just keep him off motorcycles. However, if he had went to a team without a top 5 D and strong ground game, would he still be a success?

I think where one goes is really the most important thing in regards to a QB's success. Go to a bad team with butterfinger receivers and a porous line and it won't matter how talented you are, Go to a team, like the Patriots, with a killer line and great D, and even a QB without all world talent drafted in the later rounds can seem all universe. Is it the QB or the team?

I'm curious how Tebow will do in the pros. I think there will be a top 10 picking team that will take a shot at him next year. He'd be better served going to a Minnesota, but I doubt that arrangement will come to pass.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Return to Sports and LEEZure