more ufc talk (several diffrent topics in one)

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

more ufc talk (several diffrent topics in one)

Postby Spazz » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:51 am

A few things id like to dicuss

Is anyone besides me really looking forword to brock and shane carwin fighting each other. I am really amped about this fight and its still a way away. Im hoping carwin blows brocks face clean off his skull.

Do you Guys think ramapge is a joke for backing out of his fight with rashad evans to do a movie and then today it came out hes leaving the ufc.

What is with shogun getting a title shot against machida. Do you even have to earn a title shot any more or just have a name ?
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Re: more ufc talk (several diffrent topics in one)

Postby Tikker » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:28 pm

Lesner is just too fucking big to get blown up

you have to out technical him

who cares about rampage

he's a 1 punch wonder

UFC isn't the only game out there
Shogun has earned the shot
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tuggan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:25 pm

I'm looking forward to Lesnar fighting someone just as big as powerful as him. Lesnar has a more impressive wrestling background, but Carwin's packing some serious force behind those giant fists. I'm betting on a first round TKO, but I can't really say who will win. I hope Carwin, I fucking hate Lesnar.

Rampage is a douche, but I guess I can't fault the guy for going after the money. He knows he will be back, regardless of how much he pisses off Dana White. It's all about the money, and Rampage is a big name that draws in the PPV.

I don't think a sloppy submission loss to Forest Griffin in your UFC debut, a sad display against Mark Coleman, and a TKO on a washed up Chuck really qualifies for a title shot. I honestly think his title shot is just to fluff up Machida's record with a big name.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tuggan » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:54 pm

robbbbbbbed.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Return to Sports and LEEZure