LOL @ GA Tech

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

LOL @ GA Tech

Postby Diekan » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:20 pm

What a bunch of a dumbasses... THREE DEEP passes when you've got under 2 minutes to go? Then dropping the ball to lose the game. ROFL. I've seen some bad play calling this year, but wow... just wow.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Re: LOL @ GA Tech

Postby Jay » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:32 am

Do you ever post about anything good? All I ever see from you is "THESE GUYS ARE DUMB! THIS IS SO STUPID! I'M A BIG STUPID HATER LALALALA"
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: LOL @ GA Tech

Postby Gidan » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:01 pm

They are only bad calls because they didn't work. If they had people would be commenting on how great they were. Its just like the call in the Pats Indi game on 4th down with under 1:30 to go when the pats went for it on 4th and 2 inside their own 30 and failed. Make the play, everyone praises how great the play call was, miss it and everything thinks your an idiot. Easy to look back and make the call, not so easy when your in the situation to make it.
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
Gidan
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Return to Sports and LEEZure