Chris Henry

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Chris Henry

Postby Ginzburgh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:28 am

Dead
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: Chris Henry

Postby Tikker » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:28 pm

addition by subtraction
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Re: Chris Henry

Postby Gaazy » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:31 pm

little late to reply, but oh well. This guy was a fucking jerkoff. Good thing hes dead because he more than likely would have killed someone at some point. He was a worthless thug. I used to see him at the bars all the time at WVU when he was in school. I used to go up every couple weekends to party. Always with his little gang, always startin trouble. One of my buddies was a bouncer at one of th ebigger clubs in Morgantown when he was there, and you sh ould hear some of the stories. A non-'superstar' would have been in prison with the shit hes done. Ive even SEEN him, with my OWN two eyes, do something he should have been rotting with and never been able to touch a football again. He always thought the way should part for him when him and his gangstaz came through, that he shouldnt have to wait in line at the bar, that he was a god, ect ect. One night, I saw a guy a the bar that wouldnt get out of the way for him and let him get his drink after skipping everyone single person there and forcing his way to the front. He broke a bottle over the guys head and said something like "Im Chris Henry nigga, get the fuck outta my way". Then his buddies picked up him and tossed him out of the way. When the bouncers tried to do something, one of his cronies knocked the bouncer out cold. Then the cops came, and he walked scot free because it was football season. The stories are endless of his thuggery...everything from him and his big ass friends jumping single people and beating them senseless to him and his buddies pulling guns on people at parties because they wouldnt bow to his every desire.

so like I said, fuck him, rot in hell dickhead. One of the frats up there even had a 'goodbye fuckhead' kegger for him after he died
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Return to Sports and LEEZure