2010 NFL season

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Re: 2010 NFL season

Postby Griever » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:29 am

I actually heard that they reviewed it "upstairs" and determined pretty quickly that it wasn't a touchdown. Normally if the pass is ruled an incompletion a coach would have to throw the challenge flag for it to get reviewed. Only ruled touchdowns are reviewed automatically. Because this was within the 2 minute warning it was reviewed anyways.
Griever
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby brinstar » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:12 am

brinstar wrote:i think i just want to watch superbowl 42 again, just for the drama

eli's band of unlikely road warriors vs the sleek and well-oiled undefeated patsies

only game i can immediately name off the top of my head that i enjoyed more was the 2008 (2007?) fiesta bowl where boise state upset oklahoma

HEH
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Arlos » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:29 pm

49ers could've won that game, I am completely confident, if they had been able to just get that last few yards and a FG against the Giants.

Ah well.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby brinstar » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:22 pm

of the flurry of FB updates after the game ended, the best i saw was my brosef Geoff

"i'd like to give a mad shout-out to that guy's ass for scoring the winning TD"

i lol'd

edit: wow, derp. it's Geoff, not Goeff haha
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:06 am

Arlos wrote:49ers could've won that game, I am completely confident, if they had been able to just get that last few yards and a FG against the Giants.

Ah well.

-Arlos

Nah the 9ers couldn't have won that game. They had to have won the NFC championship in order to play in the Super Bowl. :mrgreen:
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Previous

Return to Sports and LEEZure