LOL @ Ohio State

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

LOL @ Ohio State

Postby Diekan » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:24 pm

When are Ohio'ans going to realize Tressel is a chump? He doesn't play 60 minutes of football - he plays 30. He plays just enough to get a nice lead then he goes into conservative mode and gets his ass kicked. One my OSU buddies called me at half time and told me "they" were going to pound the Razorbacks. I told him they'd lose because his shitty coach would come out out of the locker room at half time and go into super conservative mode and lose.

LOL aaaannnddd so far I am right. Poor poor Big Fan fans. When will you all ever learn and stop hiring pussies for coaches?
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Re: LOL @ Ohio State

Postby brinstar » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:52 pm

OSU victory*

fucking shameful - there is zero excuse for those five starters to have their suspensions postponed just so they can play in the sugar bowl, and i REFUSE to believe their ridiculous "lol we didn't know" excuse

they made "verbal commitments" to return for their senior year - are you fucking kidding me? what possible fucking reason could there be for them to return for their senior year when they know they'll be sitting out nearly half the season? even after the game the ESPN guy cornered pryor and asked him if he'll be back - the douchebag just turned and walked away without saying a word

first scam newton and now this? eat shit NCAA
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Re: LOL @ Ohio State

Postby Diekan » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Pryor is a moron. Did you see his interview after the game?

Hot_ass_reporter: So Tyrell what did it take to pull this off?
Dumb_ass_OSU_QB: You know ahhh ya know I just ahh love my teammates ya know ahhh yeah.

Hot_ass_reporter: How does it feel that your shitty half-assed slack team FINALLY beat an SEC team after almost 100 years?
Dumb_ass_OSU_QB: you know ahh ya know I just ahh love my teammates ya know ahhh yeah... you wanna buy a ring? Oh my bad.

Ohio State is a shit team - they pad their record year in and year out with 7 games against bullshit schools with weaker teams. Add to that their gimp ass coach that doesn't have the balls to keep the peddal to the metal the ENTIRE game. Notice he ran the ball damn near 95 of the plays in the second half?
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Return to Sports and LEEZure