Beaten into retirement ufc 137

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Beaten into retirement ufc 137

Postby Spazz » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Tonight 2 legends of mma called it quits after losing they fights.

Crocop who has been on the way out for a while got smashed by roy nelson and said hes done.

Bj penn got battered by nick diaz for 15 mins straight and a shock to everyone including me said he doesnt want to fight any more.

Ufc 137 was pretty lack luster as fars as cards go but most of my bests were correct and my fave fighter beat bj penn which a lot of people didnt think he could do so that more than makes up for the boring card.

It kinda sucks that almost every division is jammed up at the top and so many guys who deserve title shots have to wait. Donald cerrone won another fight which if not for the waiting list at the top of light weight should earn him a title shot. Nick diaz who deserves a shot at the ww title more than anyone is going to have to wait for Georges St pirre to get healthy and for carlos condit to fight gsp before he gets his turn which could have him on the sidelines for most of next year.

Did anyone else watch ufc 137? Thoughts opinions ?
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Re: Beaten into retirement ufc 137

Postby Tikker » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:15 pm

was going to until you spoiled it all

thanks
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Re: Beaten into retirement ufc 137

Postby Spazz » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:20 am

I would have thought from the title you could tell I was talking about what happened at ufc 137. Shoulda watched it live.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Return to Sports and LEEZure