Cuban goes after Skip Bayless (Mostly for Vonk)

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Cuban goes after Skip Bayless (Mostly for Vonk)

Postby Zanchief » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:44 pm

It's crazy how much I'm agreeing with Mark Cuban lately. He's becoming the best thing to happen to the NBA. One of the few rational people in the league. Sports reporting is barely above that TMZ entertainment tonight garbage you find in the entertainment section. It's become complete trash.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Re: Cuban goes after Skip Bayless (Mostly for Vonk)

Postby vonkaar » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:18 pm

I've seen this all over my facebook. I fucking hate Skip Bayless anyway but it was funny to see him get so thoroughly owned by Cubes. I remember 2 summers ago he was making the argument that Dirk was overrated and Pau is the greatest European player in the history of the NBA... leaping over other obvious people like Parker and Sabonis. After Dirk's godlike run through the 2011 playoffs he was right back on the Dirk bandwagon and flat out denied saying it. Stephen A Smith brought out the video and Skip silently sat there for a few awkward seconds before saying, "well I was saying, for the time," or, "in light of blahblah," totally backtracking and refusing to admit that he's just flat out wrong.

But yeah... Cuban is the best owner in NBA and you'd have to put him up there for best in sports. Very few Mavs fans in Dallas have any negative things to say about him these days.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Kaemon » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:50 pm

I can't believe I missed this, that was just awesome to watch.

Thanks for the video.
Adivina wrote:We are the most bipolar acting community, bunch of manics with the mood swings on here.
Kaemon
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Jay » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:07 pm

On a sidenote btw I fucking love Stephen A Smith.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tikker » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:43 am

Last edited by Tikker on Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby vonkaar » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Cuban's shirt is brilliant.

So not only did you get schooled by a billionaire, you got owned by a billionaire wearing a Smurf's t-shirt. On your own show.

burn
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Return to Sports and LEEZure