gay baller

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

gay baller

Postby brinstar » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:19 pm

first athlete in major pro US sport comes out, earth doesn't end, film at 11

srs tho, gutsy to go first, props
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Re: gay baller

Postby Tikker » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:32 pm

Last edited by Tikker on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Tikker wrote:navratilova

you are absolutely right but americans don't give a fuck about tennis lol

Tikker wrote:it should be a non-issue, hopefully it will be someday

yeah it will, just like nonwhites in sports are now

this guy is like the jackie robinson of teh gayz, there will be haters for a while but eventually no one will care
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Jay » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:09 am

Tikker wrote:eh, martina navratilova came out ages ago, and I'd wager she's still more of a household name than that dude (I'd def never heard of him)

but back on topic, good for him

it should be a non-issue, hopefully it will be someday

She came out post retirement. Collins is the first active pro player to come out.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Zanchief » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:43 am

It's seems crazy that this guy is the first, but that's the way it is. When you look at people Like Chris Broussard you know why.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby leah » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:53 am

mad props to that guy. now everyone who tries to throw him shade post-uncloseting is going to look like a total asshole. suck it, bitches.

and yeah, it really should be a non-issue. what a dumb thing to still be freaking out about in 2013. OHNOZ, TEH GHEY IS GONNA GET ME!!!!!111eleven

makes me really angry.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby brinstar » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 pm

broussard can lick my chocolate-coated nads
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Spazz » Wed May 01, 2013 3:20 pm

I dont get why this is a big deal at all. It really makes no sense to me whatsover why we make such a big deal about homos. I could give a shit who fucks who long as it isnt my woman. Wish gays would just get equal rights already so I can stop hearing about it. I have no hate at all I am just really tired of hearing about it. Did you know so and sos gay and came out oh wow thats so brave .... SHit blows my mind. If I went on a rant about being straight no one would give a shit or call me brave and I think that the gays deserve the same treatment.

I know our society is full of backwards thinking fucks but this gay shit is insane to me. SO much wasted effort on worrying about the most trivial shit ever.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Zanchief » Wed May 01, 2013 3:22 pm

When people are being beaten or killing themselves out of shame it isn't trivial shit.

Until backward thinking fucks like Mindia grow old and die or change their mind this is a big deal.

Don't you find it strange no active athlete has ever come out?
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Spazz » Wed May 01, 2013 3:28 pm

No I find it stupid. In my way of thinking if more of these big names would come out it would make it more of a non issue.

Im pro gay rights dont try to preach at me like Im harrison Im just tired of hearing about it because its a silly issue. I blame the mindias of the world for making it an issue but i still think worrying about whos banging who is trivial .

They dont come out because they are jocks and being gay/a bitch isnt allowed. We all love sports even though we know jocks are shitheads.

What I am saying chief is that im sick of people acting like being gay is a big deal. Shit is absurd. Its 2013 our country is broke and in the shitter and some how people still find time and energy to argue about bullshit like this sickens me.

I also think the media loves to blow this issue up. I think in this day and age most people could give a fuck but it still keeps being treated like a wedge. Most people are not mindia and almost all young people think its not a big deal. Its pretty much a decided issue and were all just waiting for the fools to die off, catch up or quit caring.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby brinstar » Wed May 01, 2013 4:15 pm

Spazz wrote:In my way of thinking if more of these big names would come out it would make it more of a non issue.

you are 100% right but someone had to go first and deal with the backlash

it's like the lead duck in a V formation - that motherfucker has to cut into the wind with all his duck might so the other ducks can cruise in the wave
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Spazz » Wed May 01, 2013 4:28 pm

I just dont get they gay heebie jeebies. Its such a stupid thing to get worked up over. I know its real I know the situation Ive been involved in the debates here.... It just blows my mind that so many people get thier jimmies rustled over whos blowin who. I got better things to fret about and I kind of think that anyone of sound mind would feel the same way
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Drem » Fri May 03, 2013 9:34 pm

How is this even news? Front page news? Is he really the first to admit it? Is it the 1980s? Pretty sure my calendar says 2013

It really shows how backwoods we still are
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Sat May 04, 2013 1:51 pm

Zanchief wrote:Don't you find it strange no active athlete has ever come out?

It's about money.

It's not about "shame" or any other nonsense. If we placed as much pressure on pieces of shit like Kobe or Tiger...
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Return to Sports and LEEZure