MMA fixing, boxing style

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Re: MMA fixing, boxing style

Postby Spazz » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:24 pm

It doesn't matter if it's "boring". Tell the Olympics they're boring and they should stop scoring the way they do and promote ridiculousness to make money. That doesn't make sense.

You can have your opinion about certain fighters being "boring". It doesn't make a difference to the reality of the sport itself.

Sorry Olympian, you didn't actually win that wrestling match because you bored the judges.

Sounds stupid, doesn't it?

This isn't redneck WWE retarded bullshit.

This isnt the Olympics and im sorry that the ufc is a promotion just like the wwe getting you to fork over major dollars every month to watch ppv. The olympics much like national sports arent on the ppv model. Its a sport sure but its a sport second a business first. Works the exact same way as "redneck wrestling" . Guys get paid according how well they sell. Why do you think dudes like rampage and chael act the way they do ? If you ran a biz and selling ppvs/tickets/merch was your goal would you want Jon Fitch as your top guy ?

Im sorry that pro wrestling gives you the heeby jeebies so badly that you cant see the direct comparison to it.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Re: MMA fixing, boxing style

Postby Harrison » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:37 am

And I'm sorry that you don't understand how an entire real sport is scored and how pathetically laughable the WWE and your "argument" are.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Previous

Return to Sports and LEEZure