Cavs rolling Hawks..

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Cavs rolling Hawks..

Postby Lyion » Sat May 23, 2015 6:45 am

Rolling, rolling, rolling...

GS vs Houston game was more fun to watch, but digging the results of the Cavs vs Hawks so far.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Re: Cavs rolling Hawks..

Postby Zanchief » Sun May 24, 2015 10:59 am

Beats being in the lottery every year I guess.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Lyion » Mon May 25, 2015 6:35 am

What a nail biter of a game.

3-0, stick a fork in the Hawks.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Zanchief » Mon May 25, 2015 8:40 am

LeBron is the best player in the league. It's not really even close. Curry is great. Durant is great. Harden is great. They aren't LeBron though. The Cavs are playing without two of their best three players. Hell if you count Varejao they are really missing three starters on a team that has been criticized for its depth. The Hawks aren't a joke team either. They've had their issues, but this Cavs team when you consider the injuries is worse than the team he quit on 5 years ago. I think he's just a better player.

I really hope the GSW beat them in the finals, but I wouldn't bet against LeBron. The Cavs have no one to guard Curry though. That's going to be a fun finals.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Lyion » Mon May 25, 2015 10:26 am

Lebron missed his first 10 shots. He's disappeared in games. He's really not been the force he was 5 years ago. The difference is the teams. Delly and Shump are playing magnificently. Mozgov is underrated. The team has chemistry and has that D it was missing with Love and Irving in the line up at times early in the season when they were mediocre. I watched both teams and I disagree that this one is weaker. Irving is really overrated.

I really hope Cleveland beats GSW, but Curry isn't going to be the guy who beats the Cavs. He'll get his points, but it matters more how the Cavs D plays overall more than how he does. GSW has a very deep bench, and more quality players. The Cavs will need to get more from Lebron in the finals.

I'm intrigued by the offseason and if Love will stick around. I really have no idea right now.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Zanchief » Mon May 25, 2015 1:50 pm

He won't. This Cavs team has more talent with a full roster, but this team with Love and Irving out has very little talent. Yes LeBron missed the first 10 shots, but he ended the game with what 38pts 17 rbs 13 assists? One rebound away from a triple double the last game too? He's just so dominant. Part of it is because he has to be, there's just not much else on the team. With regard to Mozgov, he's a good big, but guys like that look good next to guys like LeBron. Same with Thompson. He's good, but he's not that good. Shumps a nice player though. I like Irving. He needs to grow up a bit, but he's a really good basketball player. He just needs to adapt his game to what they need him (less ball stomping).
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Jay » Wed May 27, 2015 3:52 pm

Lebron seems to be injured. How do I know this? Because he says it every fucking time someone puts a mic in his face.

Let's go GSW!
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jay » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:34 pm

So with Irving out and Love out from earlier do you think it's a cinch for GSW?
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Zanchief » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:04 pm

It may have been even if they were playing. It's just too much for LeBron to handle on his own.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Lyion » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:11 am

Zanchief wrote:It may have been even if they were playing. It's just too much for LeBron to handle on his own.

The Cavs ran out of gas, you saw it the last few games. Delly and Shump are players. If the Cavs had Love and Irving, I think it would've been a fairly even series.

Fuck JR Smith. He gives hope and takes it away in the same damn quarter.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Jay » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am

Lyion wrote:Fuck JR Smith. He gives hope and takes it away in the same damn quarter.

LOL!

Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Return to Sports and LEEZure