WHAT IN THE BLESSED NAME OF FUCK IS THIS???

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Postby Zanchief » Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:58 pm

Aavar wrote:Toronto 4th in the east?

How can you think they are going to finish that high up??

Because I am crazy.
Zanchief

Postby Zanchief » Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:00 pm

vonkaar wrote:I wish Cuban was as skilled as Isaiah Thomas at dumping bad contracts... that Crawford trade was brilliant.

I think Thomas trades like I trade in my hockey pool. Harass the person till they cave and trade cause you're fucking annoying.
Zanchief

Postby Zanchief » Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:07 pm

http://www.nba.com/celtics/news/CelticsAcquirePaytonPress2.html

WOW, didnt payton sign as a free agent this offseason with the lakers?

Kinda a kick in the face.
Zanchief

Postby Kimona » Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:20 pm

No, Payton signed a 2 year deal last offseason. He could've opted out of his contract this year but chose not to. Getting rid of him was a great move. He was a cancer. He's definitely a Hall of Famer and all but he totally didn't fit in here in Los Angeles. And what made it worse was that he didn't even try. He showed up talking shit and never stopped. Good riddance.

I think I like this new look Lakers. I mean, it's not like I expect them to be contenders or anything this year but they have a solid group of youngsters. No one could replace Shaq of course, but completely overhauling the team and making younger and faster is a great move. So nothing this year, nothing the year after but 2 years from now.... Definitely maybe!

If this Devean George for Nikoloz Tskitishvili trade goes through, the Lakers will be in even better position, in my opinion.
Kimona
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Previous

Return to Sports and LEEZure