Why h8 NASCAR? :|

Where everyone discusses football, and two dorks try to pretend people actually like the NBA and spam what should be in PMs.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Postby Scoota McGee » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:31 pm

So should a white kid who chooses to act like a ghetto Negroid be ridiculed?

Of course.

So why if you make fun of a ghetto Negroid who chooses to act like a ghetto Negroid is that racizm?
"Liberals believe government should take people's earnings to give to poor people. Conservatives disagree. They think government should confiscate people's earnings and give them to farmers and insolvent banks. The compelling issue to both conservatives and liberals is not whether it is legitimate for government to confiscate one's property to give to another, the debate is over the disposition of the pillage."

-Dr. Walter Williams
Scoota McGee
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tossica » Fri Apr 16, 2004 1:22 pm

"So why if you make fun of a ghetto Negroid who chooses to act like a ghetto Negroid is that racizm?"

It's not.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tossica » Fri Apr 16, 2004 1:23 pm

Being a thug and being black are two seperate issues.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Lyion » Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:04 pm

Zanchief wrote:I know how you love being oh so condescending to me Kyo, but it is hypocrisy. Might want to save the Princess Bride quotes for a more appropriate time next time.

If one more person says 'liberal' with quotation marks, I'm gonna go 'Fell' on his ass.

Bah, I have a high opinion of you Zan, always have. Stop with the silliness just because you're a brainwashed Canadian <known to middle America as 'liberal'>.

Oops, time to summon the Fell repellant.

Hate and dislike what ya like, but if one insults people for generalizations in one thread, then does the same thing in another, expect to be smacked harder than Chopper69 when he's crossdressing and hitting on Zan's friends.
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Zanchief » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:41 pm

Lyion wrote:Oops, time to summon the Fell repellant.

Ring Ring
Zanchief

Postby Lyion » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:16 pm

Zanchief wrote:
Lyion wrote:Oops, time to summon the Fell repellant.

Ring Ring

Fortunately, someone is...

Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Spliffs » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:28 pm

A hefty percentage of you people are fucking morons. Do you proof read the shit you post? Do you consider what a fag you make yourself out to be?

A lot of people consider EQ players, and message board trolls to be nerdy social rejects. Which some of you probably are, but that doesn't make it ok to stereotype you.

I have family who are backwoods, budweiser drinking, NASCAR watching rednecks. They don't beat their wives, and they are sure as fuck more intelligent than you are. Evidence of this is all over these boards.
Spliffs
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Minrott » Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:18 pm

Now we're getting somewhere.

Tossica said thug. Black people can be thugs but not all thugs are black, nor are all black people thugs.

That's my point exactly. However, if I got caught calling some black dude a thug, even if he was a thug, I would get branded racist simply because I'm white. No?

And white nascar loving people can be rednecks but not all of them are. Anyway, thanks for actually giving me your thoughts on it to those who did.
Molon Labe
Minrott
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Zanchief » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:15 pm

Spliffs wrote:A hefty percentage of you people are fucking morons. Do you proof read the shit you post? Do you consider what a fag you make yourself out to be?

Relax moron, this is a joke thread. If you don't see the humor in making fun of rednecks in a thread about hypocritical double standards, then just turn the computer off, go find Kyojitsu and maybe the two of you, together, can try real hard to realize what humor is. Dumb fuck rednecks. God that's funny.
Zanchief

Postby Lyion » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:25 pm

Zanchief wrote:
Spliffs wrote:A hefty percentage of you people are fucking morons. Do you proof read the shit you post? Do you consider what a fag you make yourself out to be?

Relax moron, this is a joke thread. If you don't see the humor in making fun of rednecks in a thread about hypocritical double standards, then just turn the computer off, go find Kyojitsu and maybe the two of you, together, can try real hard to realize what humor is. Dumb fuck rednecks. God that's funny.

I'm hurt.. No sense of humor... even after the Fell on the Back of the milk carton Gif.

People from Third World Countries should not accuse anyone from the civilized world of being a redneck!

Feel free to attempt to come and get educated in the modern world! Although I'm not sure if we're still letting Canadians in.
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Diekan » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:48 pm

Sterotypes do suck, but where there's smoke there's usually fire to some extent. Hey, let's be honest about it.

I think a lot of people mis-apply the term "Redneck." Again, I live in the South... the deep South... and I can tell you exactly what a real "Redneck" is. They are white, typically racist, lazy, violent, ignorant, and uneducated (yes ignorant and uneducated are two different things).

If you really want to know what a real, typical redneck looks like then imagine a white person, dressed in dirty jeans / shirt, wearing some type of 'guns don't kill people I do" baseball cap, chewing tobacco (or smoking), wearing some type of plaid shirt over their dirty white tee-shirt (see above), ALWAYS looking for a fight, driving around in some beat-to-hell Ford, Dodge, Chevy truck with a huge confederate flag sticker on the back window (or in some cases an actual flag flying from their CB antenna), extremely racist, blaring country music from the truck, and usually get arrested at least twice a year for domestic violence (literally). That is what a sterotypical redneck looks like. Do people like that really exist? They sure as hell do. These are the kind of people who cut you off in traffic hoping you get out to say something so they can start a fight. These are the types of people who curse out every and anyone who remotely disagrees with them. And, yes they typically live in trailors or run down homes. And, yes they usually have a couple of big ass, nasty, unwashed dogs tide to a tree near their '77 gutted Camaro sitting up on blocks, with empty beer cans strewn all around it.

Call it a sterotype if you want, but I live here and see the fuckers all the time.

Even southerners hate rednecks, but unfortunetly the losers wont go away. The problem with the NASCAR sterotype is like I had said two pages ago. The only people you usually see with the sport's logos ARE the rednecks. You don't see the other types of fans wearing, or displaying the stuff. The area I live in is huge on tourism. I see a lot of out-of-town plates... I can see where the sterotype comes from. You get some family from Indiana coming to Savannah to visit and get cut off by some dumbass redneck who flips them off as he passes... low and behold on the back of his truck is a huge NASCAR sticker... Thus, an association is formed. When the Jag cuts them off they don't see a NASCAR sticker... they just see some rich prick who thinks he owns the road... guy looks over to his wife and says, "fucking asshole thinks he owns the road." When the truck cuts him off the same guys says, "fucking dumb rednecks."

It's ignorant to call a NASCAR fan a redneck. Not all NASCAR fans are rednecks... because in truth the vast majority of them aren't.

1. The vast majority of rednecks are NASCAR fans -
2. The vast majority of NASCAR fans are NOT rednecks -

Being a NASCAR fan has nothing to do with being a redneck - Being a redneck is lifestyle (like being a biker) - NASCAR is a sport, not a lifestyle.

I like football, hockey, basketball, baseball... and yes... I like autoracing (including.... NASCAR).
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Aatrex » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:17 am

Zanchief, you are a nigger.
Aatrex
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Spliffs » Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:59 am

Humor is funny. No one in this thread has been funny. Fuck you, you ignorant fucking dickhead.
Spliffs
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Zanchief » Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:35 am

Lyion wrote:People from Third World Countries should not accuse anyone from the civilized world of being a redneck!

Noted, I wont accuse anyone from a civilized world of being a redneck.

Spliffs wrote:Humor is funny. No one in this thread has been funny. Fuck you, you ignorant fucking dickhead.

What what what! This name-calling is so hurtful. You should try to be a little more considerate to other people if you want to pretend to be a bleeding heart fag on NT.
Zanchief

Postby Minrott » Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:02 am

You should try to be a little more considerate to other people if you want to pretend to be a bleeding heart fag on NT.

hahaha. I really dislike you Zanchief but I love you too QQ
Molon Labe
Minrott
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Lyion » Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:19 am

Zanchief wrote:What what what! This name-calling is so hurtful. You should try to be a little more considerate to other people if you want to pretend to be a bleeding heart fag on NT.

Don't they deport you from CelineDionLand for saying Fag, eh?

Stick to Hockey, Beer, and Seal shooting discussions and you'll be fine.

If you wish to discuss politics, you need to live in a country that has a GNP bigger than one of our local Wal-Mart Stores, and leaders who confront bigger issues than determining how much English is allowed on the East Coast.
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Tacks » Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:25 am

HAHAHAHAHA owned.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Scoota McGee » Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:31 am

LOL
"Liberals believe government should take people's earnings to give to poor people. Conservatives disagree. They think government should confiscate people's earnings and give them to farmers and insolvent banks. The compelling issue to both conservatives and liberals is not whether it is legitimate for government to confiscate one's property to give to another, the debate is over the disposition of the pillage."

-Dr. Walter Williams
Scoota McGee
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Zanchief » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:08 am

Lyion wrote:leaders who confront bigger issues than determining how much English is allowed on the East Coast.

Actually the west coast is the coast with harsher views on bilingualism.

You must have been trying to be ironic, right?
Zanchief

Postby Harrison » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:19 pm

and leaders who confront bigger issues than determining how much English is allowed on the East Coast.

Please tell me there isnt a law that mandates you not speak english in public or some shit. Id really lose all respect for a country that would allow such retardation.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Zanchief » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:55 pm

Finawin Darkfyre wrote:Please tell me there isnt a law that mandates you not speak english in public or some shit. Id really lose all respect for a country that would allow such retardation.

People who work for the governement and the service industry pretty much have to be able to speak french where I live. Also, when dealing with the federal governement, you have can demand to be served in the french. I'm sure things are different in Alberta and Saskatchewan, they don't really like french people over there.
Zanchief

Postby Tacks » Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:57 pm

Actually the west coast is the coast with harsher views on bilingualism.

You must have been trying to be ironic, right?

Guess what, nobody except Canafags care.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby araby » Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:28 pm

I am southern also, and I have two brothers who love NASCAR, but it's the fast cars and competition they love. Some guys love cars, and so they will tend to like racing. Many of us have competitive sides to us, and whether we actually play sports, enjoy watching them or both...it usually just comes down to what you grew up watching, playing or eventually became interested in because of your own ideas or preferences. I can't stand the idea of people actually watching cars race, or even boxing...but I can appreciate why they like it.

From what I understand, racing cars is a lot more complicated than just "going around the track in a circle." I imagine that if it were that easy, we would probably all race cars...I mean isn't that what we do on video games and at Frankie's Fun Park? I don't know about you guys, but I always head for the bumper cars and the go karts. If there were the area to the right that said "Car Racing" I'd pay the money to do it ^_^
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:00 pm

Of course it is MUCH more complicated than that. But it's so boring to watch if you ask me.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tacks » Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:31 pm

Yes it is boring to watch but I still respect the drivers. NASCAR is fun when there are wrecks and Dale Earnhardt dies (oops) and the last 20 laps are fun.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Sports and LEEZure