Postby brinstar » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:16 pm

waaahhhh
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Tacks » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:27 pm

Fuck hunters.

Now they need to fix the bullshit feign + instatrap.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tikker » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:28 pm

you still whine about that taxx?

boohoo~
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Myg0t » Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:17 am

Tacks
Fuck hunters.

Emo some more please? Go listen to Simple Plan. They DID fix that a long time ago, then they put it back in beacause it was a big part of how hunters pvp. Do you ever vanish + ambush? If you do then please shutthefuckup.

This change -- if its true -- will not do much of anything. By the time you see the trap your going to set it off, and v. a warrior, they just charge through it and screw themselves anyways. Im not that angry about that nerf, but...

Our ranged Attack power is being nerfed, and those who are night elf hunters -- Shadowmeld is being nurfed. You cant meld and do an aimed shot and stay melded. In other words when you meld, soon as you start up aimed shot (or any spell for any other NE class in meld) you will become visible again. I love how they are nerfing meld, but putting in a new race that has the ability to go invis AND walk around for 30 seconds.

GG Blizz?
Captain_Insano wrote: It's also Abraham Lincoln's fault for freeing the slaves. Had he been shot earlier black people wouldn't have email accounts and internet access.
Myg0t
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Harrison » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:49 am

Myg0t wrote:Tacks
Fuck hunters.

Emo some more please? Go listen to Simple Plan. They DID fix that a long time ago, then they put it back in beacause it was a big part of how hunters pvp. Do you ever vanish + ambush? If you do then please shutthefuckup.

This change -- if its true -- will not do much of anything. By the time you see the trap your going to set it off, and v. a warrior, they just charge through it and screw themselves anyways. Im not that angry about that nerf, but...

Our ranged Attack power is being nerfed, and those who are night elf hunters -- Shadowmeld is being nurfed. You cant meld and do an aimed shot and stay melded. In other words when you meld, soon as you start up aimed shot (or any spell for any other NE class in meld) you will become visible again. I love how they are nerfing meld, but putting in a new race that has the ability to go invis AND walk around for 30 seconds.

GG Blizz?

You are one dumb motherfucker.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tacks » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:53 am

Myg0t wrote:Tacks
Fuck hunters.

I use swords, bitch. And I don't even pvp on my rogue anymore. Anyone who has pvp'd with me knows I can more than handle anything little gimpy teenaged kids like you can dish out.

Feign/trap takes absolutely zero skill. Learn to fucking play you inbred piece of shit. Hunter=easymode
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Donnel » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:20 am

Normalization isn't a nerf. Shadowmeld isn't a nerf it just makes sense now.

Traps being seen means the only time they CAN be used effectivly now is when you FD+trap (which btw has been declared perfectly legal in so many blue posts it's ridiculous people still gripe).
<a href="http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?384300">Treston</a>
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tacks » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:40 am

Donnel wrote:Traps being seen means the only time they CAN be used effectivly now is when you FD+trap (which btw has been declared perfectly legal in so many blue posts it's ridiculous people still gripe).

Wrong.

Why do you think 3/4 of a server population is NE Hunters? Shadowmeld Aimed Shot + multi shot and feign/trap can be done by a monkey. It'll be fixed.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Donnel » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:21 am

I'm not a NE hunter.

Shadowmeld being used with a channeled ability was surely a bug from the beginning. It just didn't fit with any resemblance to any kind of stealth. Ever.

I'm not saying feign trapping is hard. It's not. I have a macro I spam and boom I'm good to go. I said that with the change it will be the only viable trapping method as pre-placed traps will lose effectiveness.

And it has been declared a valid tactic by blue. They aren't going to "fix" it because it's not broken.
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Myg0t » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:05 am

If you dont pvp anymore then why do you bitch? Id love to see you beat me in a duel.
Captain_Insano wrote: It's also Abraham Lincoln's fault for freeing the slaves. Had he been shot earlier black people wouldn't have email accounts and internet access.
Myg0t
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Myg0t » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:07 am

Harrison go suck on Tack's cock some more plzkthnx
Myg0t
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Myg0t » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:13 am

Oh and I agree that meld + aimed + multi is easy mode, thats why I very rarely ever do it. But its just so stupid that the new race has a 30 second invis where you can move around, unless you wont be able to attack while useing it, which would be fine...
Myg0t
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Harrison » Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:22 am

Me, sucking up to Taxx? :rofl:

I stand by my statement kid, you're one dumb motherfucker. You fit right in with the hunter crowd in WoW. (the elite of the retarded)
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Myg0t » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:32 am

Defending someone for no reason = sucking up.
Myg0t
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby WoWShaman » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:54 pm

Shit.. I .. Agree with Taxx O.O
Hunters need to be hit with the nerf bat till their asses bleed from it.
Im so fucking sick of pvping and getting nailed with a frost trap then a 3k aimed shot crit from a fucking invisable pussy who thinks he is hot shit.

Hunters are fucking easy mode bitchs and they need their silly ass shit nerfed. Normalization is a good start.. A global cooldown on traps after you stand up from FD of about ten seconds would be anther. And then making you break stealth when you begin to perform aimed shot is anther.

Peace.
To all my freaks out there,
Holla if you hear me !
Big Bad Booty Shaman in the house!
WoWShaman
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Ouchyfish » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:00 pm

WoWShaman wrote:Im so fucking sick of pvping and getting nailed with a frost trap then a 3k aimed shot crit from a fucking invisable pussy who thinks he is hot shit.

Ever heard of a sniper? Ya think you get up and walk away when one of them zaps ya?
Lyion wrote:If Hillary wins Texas and Ohio, she'll win the nomination.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Darcler » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:56 am

Myg0t wrote:Defending someone for no reason = sucking up.

Wait, what? :eyecrazy:
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Tacks » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:04 am

Ouchyfish wrote:
WoWShaman wrote:Im so fucking sick of pvping and getting nailed with a frost trap then a 3k aimed shot crit from a fucking invisable pussy who thinks he is hot shit.

Ever heard of a sniper? Ya think you get up and walk away when one of them zaps ya?

snipers don't put bear traps under your feet and then run away, vanish and snipe you from 2 miles away.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:06 pm

btw next patch warrior AE fear will be limited to 5 targets

so don't expect many boo-hoos from that crowd
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Ouchyfish » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:02 pm

Tacks wrote:
Ouchyfish wrote:

snipers don't put bear traps under your feet and then run away, vanish and snipe you from 2 miles away.

I wasn't referring to the bear trap, more the 3k aimed shot. In fact, completely forget the bear trap and make a 100k hit point aimed shot because it would only take one shot to the head.
Lyion wrote:If Hillary wins Texas and Ohio, she'll win the nomination.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:06 pm

heh snipers aren't fair IRL either and i bet they would have nerfed it if they could have
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Sniper IRL nerf

Postby webberran » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:38 am

Well snipers IRL are sort of nerfed, in that if the enemy catches them they usually die horrible deaths (Korea, Vietnam)....

BTW the 0.50 Cal sniper rifle is just sick.
webberran
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Lueyen » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:02 pm

Donnel wrote:(which btw has been declared perfectly legal in so many blue posts it's ridiculous people still gripe).

It's a cheesey move, regardless if the devs have no issue with it. It requires no skill of timing (mash a macro), no setup (no orientation of positioning, no lenghty cast time), is unavoidable most of the time and it can be done repeatedly in a short amount of time. The reason why people gripe is that the ability is completely unbalanced, not because they think it's somehow an exploit.
Raymond S. Kraft wrote:The history of the world is the history of civilizational clashes, cultural clashes. All wars are about ideas, ideas about what society and civilization should be like, and the most determined always win.

Those who are willing to be the most ruthless always win. The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.
Lueyen
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Donnel » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:16 pm

I'd be fine if we couldn't do it.

Just take away our deadzone too.
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Next

Return to World of Warcraft Discussions