for the servers going down

More drama than an episode of Buffy

Moderator: Dictators in Training

for the servers going down

Postby Jeddas » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:27 pm

If you havent seen,

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=7767399&p=1&tmp=1#post7767399

The recap. These realms are going down for 24 hours. Tonight or tommorow night. (was support to be april 4th.. my buddy told me they might push it back again because of the emergency work they're doing to the login servers)

Aggramar
Andorhal
Anetheron
Burning Blade
Burning Legion
Dentarg
Duskwood
Earthen Ring
Eonar
Eredar
Executus
Gilneas
Gorefiend
Haomarush
Kargath
Laughing Skull
Lightning's Blade
Llane
Malygos
Scilla
Shadow Moon
Steamwheedle Cartel
Thunderhorn
Thunderlord
Turalyon
Ysera
Ysondre
Zuluhed

Archimonde
Dalaran
Khadgar
Mal'Ganis

The time it lists is 24 hours downtime, but the inside word from blizzard is it should take aprox 6-8 hours for all the servers listed - that are not archimonde dalaran khadgar or mal'ganis, which should take 17-18.

-me
Jeddas
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Captain Insano » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:18 am

hahah pwnd
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:02 am

Ya pwned, because I mean switching to totally new cutting edge hardware is a bad thing...fucking moron.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby TStorm » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:19 pm

I can't wait till they get to Bleeding Hollow.

We've had 8-10 second casting lag on Vael for the past 3 weeks so we're totally fucked for progression. I don't know how other guilds deal with this and still play.
TStorm
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Captain Insano » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:12 pm

Tacks wrote:Ya pwned, because I mean switching to totally new cutting edge hardware is a bad thing...fucking moron.

Yes tacks...I'm sure it will be totally ubar and cutting edge. If anything it might BARELY fix some of the fuck ups that most of the player base still experiences from a 3rd gen MMO that should be well beyond such screw ups.

Since you aren't going to be able to log on for a bit I heard they have some other really nifty games that are about on the same level as WoW, you might find interesting:

http://www.ebgames.com/search.asp?keywo ... ow&statcd=

You might specifically enjoy Booh Bah Zone or possibly "PUPPY LUV". Both are probably equally as challenging as your average WoW instance.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Myg0t » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:40 pm

lawl
Captain_Insano wrote: It's also Abraham Lincoln's fault for freeing the slaves. Had he been shot earlier black people wouldn't have email accounts and internet access.
Myg0t
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Return to World of Warcraft Discussions