Your Favorite Leveling Spots

More drama than an episode of Buffy

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Your Favorite Leveling Spots

Postby Donnel » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:43 am

...and why.

Let's see a list of the places you like to level and the reasons why.

Make sure to let us know if you are coming from a horde or alliance perspective as different areas obviously offer different things. Also let us know why you like this spot. Quality over quantity here, better to list one zone with a good backing then to list 20 zones with no comments.

I'll go first.

Alliance
Level 11-17ish
Westfall - I never get tired of showing the defias brotherhood who is boss. The questline that ends with killing Van Cleef (and then continues on to the stockades and beyond) is one of my favorites so far in the game. It really feels like each step is building on the previous encounter from dealing with the lower level thugs to tracking down the hideout in Moonbrook.

Horde
Level 19-21
Wailing Caverns - I usually hit this instance with my toons right at the start of 19 with all quests ready to go (all 5 of them, plus the one inside!) and walk away from the experience with usually a few good items and halfway to level 21. I really enjoy this zone even as long as it is. The bosses though not necessarily challenging are fit to the theme of the zone. Verdan the Everliving, that humongous walking pile of leaves always inspires just a bit of awe in me as I fight him.

Okay, so there are some examples, let's hear yours!
<a href="http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?384300">Treston</a>
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Naethyn » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:20 am

shadowfang keep is great with a group of friends.
Maeya wrote:And then your head just aches from having your hair pulled so tight for so long...
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Zanchief » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:29 am

SFK was my favourite instance.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Insanityfair » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:39 am

I think I levelled almost all my toons at some point doing the quests around TM, seemed like an endless amount of quests. SFK was always good times and is still fun at the higher level to solo once in awhile.

Later on I liked Scarlet Monistary, just because there was a lot to it, but you could do it in shifts since it's divided into 4 different areas.
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Mop » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:47 am

I really liked SM i think its a great zone, i feel the same way about BRD for lvling.

ZF is interesting but looses its charm imo. ST is also a fun zone mainly cuz not many on our server do it
Mop
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Insanityfair » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:54 am

I liked ST too, didn't do it much but it seemed like a zone you couldn't get away with being a total dink in, and needed at least some skill at that level.
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Naethyn » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:44 pm

Our fagtastic 5 group did all the zones up to and including BRD leveling up. Great times. Had mage, war, rog, pal, hunter.

Our pal was mireadur. Still amazed he was able to heal us through all of it.
Maeya wrote:And then your head just aches from having your hair pulled so tight for so long...
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Myg0t » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:58 pm

leveling sucks
Captain_Insano wrote: It's also Abraham Lincoln's fault for freeing the slaves. Had he been shot earlier black people wouldn't have email accounts and internet access.
Myg0t
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Narrock » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:05 pm

Myg0t wrote:leveling sucks
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Susvain » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:23 am

Crossroads, especially your 2nd and 3rd plus times
Susvain
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Captain Insano » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:38 pm

lol... the barrens and crossroads are horrible for questing. i hated those fucking areas.

I rather liked Gnomeregon for some reason. Cool zone and the last fight was interesting.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Naethyn » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:43 am

I decided to head to gnomer again when I hit 60. That shit was tuff.
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Return to World of Warcraft Discussions