Now that I can actually be a bit excited about the review

More drama than an episode of Buffy

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Now that I can actually be a bit excited about the review

Postby Lueyen » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:06 pm

Raymond S. Kraft wrote:The history of the world is the history of civilizational clashes, cultural clashes. All wars are about ideas, ideas about what society and civilization should be like, and the most determined always win.

Those who are willing to be the most ruthless always win. The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.
Lueyen
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Eldred » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:08 pm

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/rogues2/talents.html?305020005000000320325000055010023005000000000000000

I like the fact that they changed the positions around, I think this will be my new pve build.
Eldred
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Lueyen » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:18 pm

My first thought was, that you were trying to build some sort of build to facilitate both daggers and ss weapons... I'm still stuck in the mindset of Evis not scailing and SnD being the best option. I still don't know, the numbers thrown up for ap scailing on the WoW boards didn't strike me as being that much of an improvement that it would be more damage then SnD, but then again your always getting the full blow of Evis, which is not likely true with SnD.
Raymond S. Kraft wrote:The history of the world is the history of civilizational clashes, cultural clashes. All wars are about ideas, ideas about what society and civilization should be like, and the most determined always win.

Those who are willing to be the most ruthless always win. The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.
Lueyen
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Shneider » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:09 am

Opportunity as a tier one seems quite incredible. Look at the feral analogue and it's a tier 5 talent for a 10% increase.

My question: is feint counted as a physical ability like cower, in that it can be dodged, missed etcetera or does it work 100% of the time?

AP scaling on finishers, again I only hope they apply some of these fundamental changes to all classes not just rogues.
Shneider
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Return to World of Warcraft Discussions