way too many topics for me to catch up on

More drama than an episode of Buffy

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Dylan » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:38 am

mofish wrote:Whats your name Lyion? I saw 3 Angry Pirates on tonight, Lele, Huger, and Marli

He isn't a pirate, he left because he got sand in his vagina.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby mofish » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:55 am

Dylan wrote:
mofish wrote:Whats your name Lyion? I saw 3 Angry Pirates on tonight, Lele, Huger, and Marli

He isn't a pirate, he left because he got sand in his vagina.

drama already? o my nameless brethren, drama is in your very souls!
mofish
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Lyion » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:55 am

Almost nobody from NT is in the guild. Dylan there even quit, I think.

It's populated by a few of Dylan's douchebag friends all with social issues who spam guildcat incessantly and proclaim their level 30ish l33tness.

I'm 46, almost 47 and grouping with another guild to level and screw around. I dig Ralf, but he'll never hit 60 and he logs in at around 3 AM EST when I'm asleep. Most of the others are random invites or teenage dylan clones.

Griever, Ag, Ginz and I are the only NT people who play.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby mofish » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:57 am

Ahh, it is becoming clearer. Hmmm...well, that kinda sucks. Kinda thought things would be more..uh..unified....

Well..Im still levelling up there. Whether we are in the same guild or not we still need to group and stuff.
mofish
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Darcler » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:00 pm

And Gid and I.
Dylan didnt quit, he was on last night briefly.
Ag quit though. I havent seen him on in a long while.
Griever is constantly on, or at least logs in shortly after I do, if he isnt already on

I dont.....*really* like Dylan's friends. I know I dont matter, but they make me want to disband.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby mofish » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:02 pm

yikes is it that bad? lol
You were right Tikker. We suck.
mofish
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Darcler » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:05 pm

If you dont mind rap lyrics in caps every 10 minutes or so, or you like reading about how a level 36 just OWNT (read:ganked) someone else.....sure, it's fine.

But I prefer something with any form of substance. I would just ignore those...uh....3 or 4....we got a new shipment of retards last night...so more like 6 now. I would ignore them, but they are all the guild.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby mofish » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:08 pm

can I tell them that their music sucks and ganking low level players is for pussies and to quit fucking around and level? :wink:

I should definitely level with you and Gidan. Im 13 already, will be grouping level quickly with you guys.
mofish
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Darcler » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:13 pm

I quit last night before hitting 20, I'm close but I just didnt feel like grinding that last bit.

I was kinda bitchy last night, and I got a tell from one of them asking me to cool it. Pussies.
Please, come group with us.
Gid = Gidan, Bludaba
Me = Fijianrmmate
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby mofish » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:17 pm

nice name hehe

will put you guys on friends and there will be grinding and questing aplenty

A PLENTY I SAY
mofish
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Lyion » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:20 pm

Darcler wrote:And Gid and I.
Dylan didnt quit, he was on last night briefly.
Ag quit though. I havent seen him on in a long while.
Griever is constantly on, or at least logs in shortly after I do, if he isnt already on

I dont.....*really* like Dylan's friends. I know I dont matter, but they make me want to disband.

Its a game. Nothing matters but fun. That's exactly why I quit.

My current guild is just a bunch of 40/50somethings I'm getting to know to do instances and things since the group of NT-denizens I was with mostly left.

PM Kyaja sometime and I'll run you through some instances to get gear, Mo, and send you some pots and cash, if you plan on playing and sticking around.

The server itself is a lot of fun. There are a ton of people, and it's dangerous and amusing.

I'll make an alt to level with you guys, Darc if you're going to stay on the server.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby mofish » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:32 pm

Nice Lyion will do.

Ive always wanted to try pvp seriously, all the way back to the Rallos Zek days, this time Im definitely sticking around.

I still have lots of RL (like 9 or 10 now) friends on Bronzebeard, so time will have to be split. But I play a lot usually anyway, so should be able to make time for both servers.

And since I already have a 60, and not in a raid guild, on the 'beard, only really will want to play there when friends/girlfriend is on.
mofish
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Darcler » Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:44 pm

I plan on sticking on the server for now, but our playtimes are kinda weird and random. Gid plays more than I do, so you could reroll something and group up with him.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Captain Insano » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:42 pm

Its WoW. I really don't expect everyone to get along. It really doesn't matter as long as things aren't getting too personal. One thing most people will have to learn to accept are the fact that many of the players are young... late teens and twenties, so there will be a little more l337ness from them.

That being said Lele and Marli (dylan's friends) are fucking solid players, especially Lele. He knows pretty much the game through tier two. Thats why I made him 1st Mate.

I did fuck around with a horde toon briefly on Lethon and I have to tell you the l337-boi factor is like x10 when compared to alliance.
Now that the website and forums and vent are set up I'm going to start a major recruiting effort and see where this thing goes.

You are all welcome to join, or just hang out from time to time and group.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby mofish » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:55 pm

Girlfriend going to play tonight, so Im gonna be on bronzebeard. She doesnt play much, so when she does I need to take advantage of it :)

Will be on Lethon late though for any of you super late nighters.
mofish
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Griever » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:09 pm

Lele is really cool, there is no reason anyone shouldn't get a long with him.

Marli can be annoying but if you can't ignore a 15 year old and it ruins your gaming experience then its you that have a problem.

I do hope more NTers start playing. Some started and thought it was cool cuz other NTers were doing it and quit shortly thereafter. I really don't expect more than a handful of NTers to really stick to the guild. Sad really.

Oh and Ralf hasn't been on very much because he was busting his ass on the website. He should be playing a lot more now.
Griever
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Captain Insano » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:12 am

A couple of things I should point out...

1. I'm not allowing twinks in the guild unless there is a good reason. A good reason would be that you are leveling someone up, or already have a high level toon etc. This is mainly that I want people developing their main, not playing on alts every day, but secondly I don't want to keep track of them. Therefore if you have an alt/twink please pick a main soon.

2. There were a lot of people tagged as officers. I downgraded a bunch of them today. If you want to be an officer in the guild please let me know and why. If I make you one you need to help me out... especially in the recruiting aspect.

3. If your toon hasn't been logged on for 21 days it will be removed from the guild.

Hope to see more NT attendance, but as is we are filling out nicely with fresh non-NT peeps.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Previous

Return to World of Warcraft Discussions