Casualties

More drama than an episode of Buffy

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Casualties

Postby Griever » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:02 pm

So I kinda made a black joke in guild chat, which led to many more black jokes like "I have a black guy in my family tree... he's still hanging there". Which in turn led to Jewish jokes, which led to Martrie or whatever the fuck his/her name is, leaving the guild because he/she is a chafing vagina.

But I did invite a lvl 40 Warlock to the guild, so I figure I more than broke even.

AND DYLAN LEFT THE GUILD YOU JERK

Feel free do discuss or contribute racists jokes here (In this thread).
Griever
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Gaazy » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:11 am

I think we might have taken it to far when we hit the dad baby jokes and the jew jokes
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Zanchief » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:15 am

Didn't ralph warn you not to be assholes in guild chat because some dude was black?
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Griever » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:31 am

That's the guy we were telling the black jokes to.

He's half black and 15 years old. He didn't care.
Griever
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Gaazy » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:18 am

rofl yeah he didnt care he was telling more than we were. As far as that other girl/guy leavin, i think it was the jew jokes. Or maybe she was a black jew...
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Lyion » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:41 am

I've cancelled my WOW account. If I liked any of you, I'd send you the 80 gold sitting on my account on Lethon.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Zanchief » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:42 am

HAHAHA
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Griever » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:48 am

lyion wrote:I've cancelled my WOW account. If I liked any of you, I'd send you the 80 gold sitting on my account on Lethon.

If I liked you, I would care that you left.
Griever
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby mofish » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:49 am

The pvp thing is pretty fun. Ill be playing on Lethon, but not leaving Bronzebard. Too many friends (lots of RL friends, voice chat quite a bit have a dedicated teamspeak server friend pays a few bucks a month for), too many levels, too much cash :wink: Actually like the server also. Having some lag problems lately, but population is nice and healthy, lots of active guilds. And rare that I hit a queue, and if I do, its just a few minutes.

Any NT people that are looking for a PVE server to come to, Ill send you some gold and stuff and quest/level with you if you decide to check Bronzebeard. Alliance. And give you access to the TS server also.

Definitely will make time for Lethon still too though. Couple of my rl friends are going to make Lethon characters as well. Vorghast the nublock is almost 20 there.
mofish
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Martrae » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:26 am

Someone snarfed my name?
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Gaazy » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:42 am

close enough~
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Captain Insano » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:59 am

lyion wrote:I've cancelled my WOW account. If I liked any of you, I'd send you the 80 gold sitting on my account on Lethon.

hahaha hilarious.

I don't really care. Not one ounce. Almost everyone, (NOT ALL) of the players from the nameless are a touch to angsty over petty shit.

I'm taking a day or two off of WoW, because I have this really hot japanese girl staying with me but i'll be on like crazy Sunday.

I think our little guild is going to kickass. We have a solid mix of regular players already and I hope to recruit about 20 more.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Naethyn » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:04 am

what the fuck is a b.w.k most wanted cat
Maeya wrote:And then your head just aches from having your hair pulled so tight for so long...
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Griever » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:08 am

Big Wang Krew?
Griever
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Lyion » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:30 am

Captain Insano wrote:hahaha hilarious.

I don't really care. Not one ounce. Almost everyone, (NOT ALL) of the players from the nameless are a touch to angsty over petty shit.

I'm taking a day or two off of WoW, because I have this really hot japanese girl staying with me but i'll be on like crazy Sunday.

I think our little guild is going to kickass. We have a solid mix of regular players already and I hope to recruit about 20 more.

Actually, the regular NT people were fun. It's the inbred random invites, and dylans prepubescent friends who are lame.

Zan had it right. Some people can't play half ass, I'm unfortunately in that crowd.

Levelling there was fun, but @ 50 I realized I didn't want to invest time, nor raid or do anything else there.

I was going to send my cash to Ag, but was told he quit. It's sitting on my alt in Stormwind.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Darcler » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:36 am

Lyion's right.

I went back to Whisperwind (if I play at all) because I didnt like Dylan's friends or the new kids.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Dylan » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:52 am

To be fair, only Lele is my friend.

The other kids I hate just as much as you guys do.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gidan » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:54 am

Lele I actually liked (most of the time). The rest god old fast.
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
Gidan
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

well

Postby Gaazy » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:43 pm

I just ignore them 99% of the time. I havent even played with them, the only people ive actually played with are from NT. Im usually off on my own exploring most of the time anyways seeing as Ive never lvled past 25 or so, so I am new to all these areas now.
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Gaazy » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:45 pm

ps the most annoying thing over all about those fuckers is when they randomly chime in with rap lyrics over and over, thats the LAST thing I want to hear
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Captain Insano » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:47 pm

Like I said... You all really better get used to it to some extent.

It's WoW... I wasn't kidding when I said it was a "kid's game" which to some extent is very true.

I'm not going to kick someone out of the guild if they play well, just because someone is rubbed the wrong way. If they are a real serious disruption, then I would handle it. But they are fucking around in guild chat... cry me a river.

And another thing... no offense, but I knew every single last Nameless person except for maybe one or two would join, play and find a good reason to quit, which was also another reason for not kicking other players out.

Full steam ahead boys!
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Zanchief » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:50 pm

I'm a well known quitter.

Kizzy still blames me for the destruction of The Nameless.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Narrock » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:00 pm

Darcler wrote:Lyion's right.

I went back to Whisperwind (if I play at all) because I didnt like Dylan's friends or the new kids.

Get a new sig, dammit! lolz
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Darcler » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:37 pm

I havent found anything good. I should take it out cause it's retarded, but that's really too much effort on my part.

I wont get used to it Ralf. If I dont feel like listening to something, I will ignore it. LFG channel is flooded with tards, so I turned that off. The rap lyrics and constant "OH I OWNT THS DOOD" from guild chat caused me to leave. I wont join a guild filled with fuckmooks because that causes me to have a bad time, and that's not what a game should cause.
The whisperwind guild is much smaller than it once was, but it is filled with more mature, fun people.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Harrison » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:45 pm

Guild drama in WoW :rofl:
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Next

Return to World of Warcraft Discussions