Any Horde guilds (on a pvp server) need a druid?

More drama than an episode of Buffy

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Any Horde guilds (on a pvp server) need a druid?

Postby KaiineTN » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:00 pm

Altar of Storms is dead, population is low, and I don't see it changing soon. I might transfer to another server, any raiding guilds out there need a druid?
KaiineTN
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Biph_Dawgy » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:45 pm

im not sure if we need druids or not, i can find out, what kinda spec are you, caus we make our feral druids heal alot of the boss fights and what not
Biph_Dawgy
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Guntaag Gorefeast » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:01 pm

hahaha,holy shit its Biph.
Guntaag Gorefeast
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby KaiineTN » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:04 pm

I'm still feral from leveling up, but I expect to switch to more of a resto build for raiding, just no reason to until then.

I started on Altar of Storms to join a guild that a bunch of old friends from Beta and the initial release had going (Hate Plow), but it broke up right as I got to 60. How lame is that? They were the top guild too, but people just stopped showing up for raids, so a bunch transferred and the rest just quit logging in.

Low population made is hard to find any decent recruits too, but then again, I'm just wondering what will happen with TBC. Should I even bother joining a guild that raids with 40 people now, since it'll be cut down to 25 soon enough?
KaiineTN
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Biph_Dawgy » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:57 pm

what up guntaag, long time no see, lol been screwing around in wow, about to level my last 2 chars to 60, then figure if i wantto keep palying, just nothing really anything else out there atm...
Biph_Dawgy
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Return to World of Warcraft Discussions