Trial

More drama than an episode of Buffy

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Lueyen » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:27 am

Tacks wrote:
Ambush, blind+ vanish + ambush + preparation + blind + ambush

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Apparently I never discovered this leet combo.
Raymond S. Kraft wrote:The history of the world is the history of civilizational clashes, cultural clashes. All wars are about ideas, ideas about what society and civilization should be like, and the most determined always win.

Those who are willing to be the most ruthless always win. The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.
Lueyen
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Tacks » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:40 am

may as well throw in bandage, potion, thistle tea, death ray (oh wait lolz he did)
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Lueyen » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:57 am

Wait is he the guy who made the World of RogueCraft movies?
Raymond S. Kraft wrote:The history of the world is the history of civilizational clashes, cultural clashes. All wars are about ideas, ideas about what society and civilization should be like, and the most determined always win.

Those who are willing to be the most ruthless always win. The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.
Lueyen
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Gargamellow » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:00 am

bondage is fun
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby DESX » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:13 pm

Tacks wrote:may as well throw in bandage, potion, thistle tea, death ray (oh wait lolz he did)

Yes.
DESX
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tacks » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:15 pm

it was called sarcasm, we were laughing at how lame you are
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Insanityfair » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:16 pm

DESX wrote:I find world pvp to be a lot easier....rather then in BG when you are mostly going straight forward. I'll often be walking by thousand needles and crp flagged on a pve and see a horde player. I just stealth Ambush, blind+ vanish + ambush + preparation + blind + ambush and then depending if they are casters or not i hook up various trinkets i have. Dmg shield, Death ray, mind control, net-o-matic, etc. They will usually get like 2-3 hits by the time that is all over if that. Which isnt all that bad considering I have 2.6k hp unbuffed at 39 as a rogue.

Hey, didn't I kill you in bg yesterday? I saw your trinkets etc. and raised you one skeleton summoning book = pwnt. :rofl:
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Gargamellow » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:38 pm

my trial is up tomorrow and nobody made the sacrifice to come see me on the ghey servers...so I will not be playing wow on the cool servers...if you guys loved me, you would have shown it by now!

so..see ya..going back to EQ where peeps love me for realz

you can keep using this topic for your own personal usage..or lock it..i don't care anymore
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:43 pm

This thread was always for my personal usage, you don't need to give me permission.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gargamellow » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:48 pm

isn't every thread?:P
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Burgy99 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:49 pm

Prep is gay.

I'm not sure what PVP server you guys got your experience from. I'm playing on a new er, low population server and the entire playerbase is AWFULL. And i mean TERRIBLE. I'm a mage lighting up warlocks, come on now. The only world PvP I see, is when lawl rogues ( like posted above) jump me at 10% fighting a mob and blow every cooldown in the game, OR the random terrible 60 in Tier 0 comes by and kills me. So if you guys gathered your opinions from a server such as this one, ( Alter of Storms ), than I feel bad for your jaded view on PvP servers.

Now for the other side of things...

If you played on an aged PvP server, it's a whole different ballgame. Before the million teenagers and soccer moms picked up WoW because they saw it on television. Competition was ALWAYS intense, small run ins of PvP would often lead to 5v5s, roaming the server as death squads. You'd recognize guild tags and kill people just because of it, and you'd be hunted down by rival guilds just because of your tag. Saying that being on a PvP doesn't promote skill is dumb, or you've obviously never played on a decent one. Being at 40% health and getting ganked and some how coming out on top, or getting jumped 2 v 1 and you winning, will always make for better stories, and experience, than accepting a duel or "choosing" when you feel like PvPing.
Burgy99
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Naethyn » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:50 pm

Maeya wrote:And then your head just aches from having your hair pulled so tight for so long...
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Naethyn » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:51 pm

Burgy99 wrote:Prep is gay.

I'm not sure what PVP server you guys got your experience from. I'm playing on a new er, low population server and the entire playerbase is AWFULL. And i mean TERRIBLE. I'm a mage lighting up warlocks, come on now. The only world PvP I see, is when lawl rogues ( like posted above) jump me at 10% fighting a mob and blow every cooldown in the game, OR the random terrible 60 in Tier 0 comes by and kills me. So if you guys gathered your opinions from a server such as this one, ( Alter of Storms ), than I feel bad for your jaded view on PvP servers.

Now for the other side of things...

If you played on an aged PvP server, it's a whole different ballgame. Before the million teenagers and soccer moms picked up WoW because they saw it on television. Competition was ALWAYS intense, small run ins of PvP would often lead to 5v5s, roaming the server as death squads. You'd recognize guild tags and kill people just because of it, and you'd be hunted down by rival guilds just because of your tag. Saying that being on a PvP doesn't promote skill is dumb, or you've obviously never played on a decent one. Being at 40% health and getting ganked and some how coming out on top, or getting jumped 2 v 1 and you winning, will always make for better stories, and experience, than accepting a duel or "choosing" when you feel like PvPing.

word
Maeya wrote:And then your head just aches from having your hair pulled so tight for so long...
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tacks » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:52 pm

The problem is nobody except the teenagers and the AOLers were the ones running around in 5 man gank squads. Everyone else was raiding.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Naethyn » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:55 pm

Tacks wrote:The problem is nobody except the teenagers and the AOLers were the ones running around in 5 man gank squads. Everyone else was raiding.

If thats what you experienced on a pvp server I feel sorry for you.

Just out of curiosity, how do you PVE winnars handle events like kazak?
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tacks » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:02 pm

Dunno noob, i haven't done kazzak in over a year
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Naethyn » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:04 pm

Tacks wrote:Dunno noob, i haven't done kazzak in over a year

This one time, the horde totally wtfpwned us. So I gnome cap'd their MT. One of my most memorable moments.

Sad that, being on a pve server, you do not have the same...
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tacks » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:05 pm

You totally seem to miss the part where I said I played at level 60 on a pvp server for 4 months.

You're not special
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Burgy99 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:06 pm

Maybe on the server you tried Taxx, but it wasn't only AOL Gayboi's that did it on my servers. Infact, guilds like Retribution are well known for their 5v5s. It was actually the Raiding guilds that had the most competition amongst themselves. Imagine that ! And, yes we had more raiding guilds than your pve server, and yes we had more pvp :)
Burgy99
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Naethyn » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:07 pm

Tacks wrote:You totally seem to miss the part where I said I played at level 60 on a pvp server for 4 months.

You're not special

PVP > PVE

you suck

ha!
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tacks » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:07 pm

Half you tards are making assumptions of exactly what and where I've also played. I had better shit to do than run around Burning Steppes with guild fagorts ganking each other
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tacks » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:08 pm

Naethyn wrote:
Tacks wrote:You totally seem to miss the part where I said I played at level 60 on a pvp server for 4 months.

You're not special

PVP > PVE

you suck

ha!

except I outdid you in both aspects by a long shot

ha!
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tacks » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:09 pm

Burgy99 wrote:Maybe on the server you tried Taxx, but it wasn't only AOL Gayboi's that did it on my servers. Infact, guilds like Retribution are well known for their 5v5s. It was actually the Raiding guilds that had the most competition amongst themselves. Imagine that ! And, yes we had more raiding guilds than your pve server, and yes we had more pvp :)

RETRIBUTION ROFL you mean the Main AOLer himself Avatar who took every single weapon known to man and had his harem of homosexual cocksuckers following him around like little bitches at his every whim?

Nice example :rofl:
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tikker » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:10 pm

Burgy99 wrote: And, yes we had more raiding guilds than your pve server, and yes we had more pvp :)

how could you possibly know that?

arguing about which server is better is retarded

ps, all your arguments come down to ganking = pvp
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tacks » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:11 pm

Naethyn is a shining example of exactly the type of kids who play there.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

PreviousNext

Return to World of Warcraft Discussions