Postby Narrock » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:59 pm

He sounds almost as bad as this asshole:

http://www.wowcentral.com/download/onyxiawipe.swf
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Burgy99 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:25 am

Yea the price you pay for raiding. None of those comments ever bother me unless its as dumb as " your a fucking faggot, I hate you ". That obviously doesn't help the situation at all, and there is no form of constructive criticism there, just being a dick.
Burgy99
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Tikker » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:39 am

it's funny how certain people's brains just shut off the day after their probation period ends
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tacks » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:35 am

This shit never bothered me because I knew I wasn't the one fucking up. Every guild has their Mindias who need yelled at for sucking.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Jeddas » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:40 am

Yelling works. Even for the people that are not getting yelled at, it creates motivation to not suck. You don't want to get yelled at -- better focus!
Jeddas
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Narrock » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:47 pm

Tacks wrote:This shit never bothered me because I knew I wasn't the one fucking up. Every guild has their Mindias who need yelled at for sucking.

You weren't in my guild dumbass. Nobody yelled at me anyway.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tikker » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:33 pm

Narrock wrote:
Tacks wrote:This shit never bothered me because I knew I wasn't the one fucking up. Every guild has their Mindias who need yelled at for sucking.

i did

you sucked
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Narrock » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:41 pm

Tikker wrote:
Narrock wrote:

i did

you sucked

LOL. You were never in any position to be yelling at anybody.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Dylan » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:26 pm

Can't blame him for yelling, 99.9% of WoW players suck ass at video games.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:38 pm

Dylan wrote:Can't blame him for yelling, 99.9% of WoW players suck ass at video games.

He's probably referring to the time we were in Plane of Fear and I casted too soon and got a mob ping-ponging. Then I did that once more when we were in teh Hole. Oh noes! You know how many people have done that? Probaby everybody at one point or another. I'll agree that there are a lot of shitty players out there that don't know how to play their character, but it's a learning process. Not only that, but knowing your role in the raid is also a learning process. The more you play, the better you get (or should get).
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tikker » Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:31 pm

Narrock wrote:
Dylan wrote:Can't blame him for yelling, 99.9% of WoW players suck ass at video games.

He's probably referring to the time we were in Plane of Fear and I casted too soon and got a mob ping-ponging. Then I did that once more when we were in teh Hole. Oh noes! You know how many people have done that? Probaby everybody at one point or another. I'll agree that there are a lot of shitty players out there that don't know how to play their character, but it's a learning process. Not only that, but knowing your role in the raid is also a learning process. The more you play, the better you get (or should get).

for the 7 raids you came to(, until you coincidently got your epic and never attended another raid)
you were consistently brutal
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Lueyen » Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:09 pm

Narrock wrote:He's probably referring to the time we were in Plane of Fear and I casted too soon and got a mob ping-ponging. Then I did that once more when we were in teh Hole. Oh noes! You know how many people have done that? Probaby everybody at one point or another. I'll agree that there are a lot of shitty players out there that don't know how to play their character, but it's a learning process. Not only that, but knowing your role in the raid is also a learning process. The more you play, the better you get (or should get).

Hell I did that shit on purpose when the situation called for it, or if I just wanted to annoy the tank. I never saw a situation in a raid where it was a good idea though.
Raymond S. Kraft wrote:The history of the world is the history of civilizational clashes, cultural clashes. All wars are about ideas, ideas about what society and civilization should be like, and the most determined always win.

Those who are willing to be the most ruthless always win. The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.
Lueyen
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Burgy99 » Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:30 am

Looking back on this thread, some of the times I laughed my ass off the most during MMO's, is when the raid leader goes off on some tool. You gotta admit it's pretty hilarious at times. Sucks for the dude in the hotseat though lol.
Burgy99
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Tikker » Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:24 am

Burgy99 wrote:Looking back on this thread, some of the times I laughed my ass off the most during MMO's, is when the raid leader goes off on some tool. You gotta admit it's pretty hilarious at times. Sucks for the dude in the hotseat though lol.

after a while in a high end guild, it basically becomes an artform

bustin other peoples chops was probably 75% of the fun in raiding
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Narrock » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:13 pm

Tikker wrote:
Narrock wrote:

for the 7 raids you came to(, until you coincidently got your epic and never attended another raid)
you were consistently brutal

Wtf fool? I was like the 5th member in CoA. You weren't even a part of it until a couple months later.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tikker » Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:22 pm

doesn't change the fact you didn't come to raids unless it was for your epix~
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Narrock » Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:32 pm

I did plenty of raids before you came aboard. :P
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jay » Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:06 pm

Dale Carnegie reference?
Jay

Postby Tossica » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:00 am

If anyone "yelled" at me in a fucking video game, I would have a hearty LOL.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Burgy99 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:16 am

What guild is CoA, and what expansion era was it ?
Burgy99
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Jeddas » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:16 am

Tossica wrote:If anyone "yelled" at me in a fucking video game, I would have a hearty LOL.

Yes, its very funny when 39 people lose an hour of their lives to your stupidity because you fucked up. I just laugh it up every time some faggot gets me killed and I lose 20g in consumables.

It's not difficult to understand that people get upset over something that they invest themselves in so much. Would you get upset if someone scratched your car? The money you pay to play is little compared to the amount of time you spend playing. It can be less enjoyable with certain dipshits fucking it up.

And if you're going to play on the level of which requires you to "not suck", you open yourself up to the critical additudes and criticism of the players you're playing with, whom have certain expectations of you (as does anyone who you engage in a long-term relationship with).

It's also not ridiculous to accept that yelling is an effective way to improve preformance.
Jeddas
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Gaazy » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:45 am

Call Of Ascension if im not mistaken..Kunark maybe?
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Burgy99 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:31 pm

ahhh, roger
Burgy99
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Tikker » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:41 pm

Gaazy wrote:Call Of Ascension if im not mistaken..Kunark maybe?

yeah, Call of Ascension

we were doing Kunark era mobs during early velious, heh

lot of pretty good people in the guild, but no real leadership(raid wise)
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gaazy » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:10 am

ah i rememner they
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

PreviousNext

Return to World of Warcraft Discussions