Jeff (Tigole) on the Collector's Edition

More drama than an episode of Buffy

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Jeff (Tigole) on the Collector's Edition

Postby xKALECx » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:56 pm

So I bought the CE of Burning Crusade, since that was all that was left when I went to pick it up. The other morning I got in from work and was bored, so I threw in the DVD that comes along with the CE, just to see what it contained. Was pretty cool to hear the dev's speak about making the expansion and the lore.

Well nearly half of this thing is Jeff. Jeff at Blizzcon, and the behind the scenes stuff. My wife woke up and walked in and sat down with her coffee and asked "who are you watching?" I told her, "I used to kill Priest of Discords with this guy all the time. Me and Jamie (my next door neighbor), used to group with him and others in EQ". She then looked at me and said "what in the hell are you talking about?"

It's just kind of surreal to see folks you used to game with all the time in such positions. Gratz to him and Pardo for being successful in their trade. I probably won't make the news until I go nuts in the ER with one of my drughead patients and take one of em out! :hiphop:
Kalec Brotherwolfe - Retired Hierophant of EQ
xKALECx
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Tikker » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:09 pm

yeah, it is a little bit weird

there's a ton of guys that I work with that play, and they constantly want to hear stories about Tigole

1 of them played with Cats in Hats on Drinal I think
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Jay » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:15 pm

Jeff gave me some bronze armor in EC. It was pretty awesome. I'm pretty sure he remembers that too.
Jay

Postby xKALECx » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:20 pm

LOL, I never delete my inbox on my msn mail account. I still have an email from him just as he quit EQ. He talked about how excited he was about the Blizzard MMO thing, and how great it was going to be. I remember thinking, "it's going to flop". :rofl:
Kalec Brotherwolfe - Retired Hierophant of EQ
xKALECx
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Vipsindsyg » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:11 pm

I know that exact feeling, it's so weird - just like last week a guy I used to play starcraft with, won the Pokerstars carribean challenge, $1.5 million - it was quite surrealistic watching him play on tv!
Vipsindsyg
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Jay » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:33 pm

Who is he Vips?
Jay

Postby Rotj » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:38 am

damn i wanna see that dvd. didn't manage to get a copy of the CE ;(
Rotj
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:52 pm