Tailored Gear Nerf

More drama than an episode of Buffy

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Susvain » Mon May 07, 2007 12:49 pm

It's also pathetic that you would quit over that, first off, it would of been 30 somthing +dmg. I dont know if you know how this game works but your spells dont get 100% of that plus damage anyway. It's baed on cast time, so, it would of been a noticeably 15-25dmg nerf. Again, quite the pathetic the reason to quit over as a CASUAL. Well, maybe since you are this big of a retard it's not so bad.
Susvain
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Ginzburgh » Mon May 07, 2007 1:45 pm

Like when you did when you assumed my gear wasn't as good as yours? And you still suck if you played 10 hours a week and it took you months to get to 375.

Two months faggot. Two months at 5-10 hours a week and two of those weeks I was traveling on business. Let's see you get from 1-375 tailoring with zero money in less than two months while farming primals for Spellcloth, primal mooncloth and shadowcloth.

You're a faggot, shut the fuck up.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ginzburgh » Mon May 07, 2007 1:49 pm

It's also pathetic that you would quit over that, first off, it would of been 30 somthing +dmg. I dont know if you know how this game works but your spells dont get 100% of that plus damage anyway. It's baed on cast time, so, it would of been a noticeably 15-25dmg nerf. Again, quite the pathetic the reason to quit over as a CASUAL. Well, maybe since you are this big of a retard it's not so bad.

And I can quit over whatever the fuck I want.
I can go for whatever the fuck gear I want despite how often I play.
I have the right to have an opinion on whatever the fuck I want.

And by you saying I have no right to complain about gear nerfs considering I am a casual player makes you a bigger fucking retard than you think I am. So as a casual player I am restricted to having shitty gear? lol.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Mon May 07, 2007 5:15 pm

Susvain wrote:It's also pathetic that you would quit over that, first off, it would of been 30 somthing +dmg. I dont know if you know how this game works but your spells dont get 100% of that plus damage anyway. It's baed on cast time, so, it would of been a noticeably 15-25dmg nerf. Again, quite the pathetic the reason to quit over as a CASUAL. Well, maybe since you are this big of a retard it's not so bad.

You're a nub, shut up.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Susvain » Mon May 07, 2007 5:16 pm

I'm pretty certain you didn't have 0 gold. And i'm sure on your next reply you'll throw in some more excuses about being busy for a different week and how it was actually only one month.

No where did I say you can't have good gear, I said since you're a casual and you rarely play that you will hardly notice this nurf. And if you do quit over it, you are a pussy.
Susvain
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Ginzburgh » Mon May 07, 2007 6:08 pm

I'm pretty certain you didn't have 0 gold.

Then I'm pretty certain you've never saved for an epic mount and grinded Scryer rep, after which going from 1-375 in tailoring playing 5-10 hours a week. So yes, the latter in that scenario takes months.

and i'm sure on your next reply you'll throw in some more excuses about being busy for a different week and how it was actually only one month.

As I said earlier, it was two months and I took off some time to travel for business. More than one month is plural so when referring to more than one month, in English we say "months".

No where did I say you can't have good gear, I said since you're a casual and you rarely play that you will hardly notice this nurf.

I don't care if I "hardly notice" anything. But thanks for the tough love criticism.

And if you do quit over it, you are a pussy.

For the record, I wouldn't have quit. It's called venting. It's gotta be the first time anyone has ever done that on this message board so with a little luck, your keen insight has nipped it in the bud and taught us all a lesson.

But to be honest, I didn't even know who you were before this thread. So you can climb back into your hole until the next time you feel motivated to start another crusade against a frustrated gamer.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Susvain » Mon May 07, 2007 7:14 pm

Why would you make a post crying about small nurfs if you dont care about the damage you wouldn't of noticed. Well it's easy to say it was just venting now that you look like an idiot. Who cares if you haven't heard of me? You've had to be a good well-known player in EQ to know what you're talking about in WoW?
Susvain
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Ginzburgh » Mon May 07, 2007 8:21 pm

Are we through here yet?
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby The Kizzy » Mon May 07, 2007 8:35 pm

I think when he said he was ggonna quit, he was just venting.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Previous

Return to World of Warcraft Discussions