Tales of the Past

More drama than an episode of Buffy

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Tales of the Past

Postby Naethyn » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:43 am

So the servers were down last night. My buddy showed me this video series a while back. It goes through the past events of world of warcraft and also explains what the lich king is and what he is doing.

The first video is short at only 15 minutes. It is all done with subtitles and it’s pretty low quality. Video two and three are done with voice and the action sequences only get better and better. (especially for those who remember the uber gear from the old days)

The videos are also on google video, but the warcraft vids site has a better quality. The direct download links offer the best quality.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Tales_of_the_Past

Seriously, THE best game movie I've ever seen. The story is just amazing.
Maeya wrote:And then your head just aches from having your hair pulled so tight for so long...
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Re: Tales of the Past

Postby Jay » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:51 pm

THREAD NECROMANCY ZOMG!

I was bored so I decided to check this out and I have to say I was thoroughly impressed. The story was always there albeit the first vid was kinda cheesy and amateur but as it went along the quality and production value skyrocketed and it turned out amazing.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: Tales of the Past

Postby Naethyn » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:19 am

Ya, anyone who can get past the first movie won't be disappointed by the final two.
Maeya wrote:And then your head just aches from having your hair pulled so tight for so long...
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Return to World of Warcraft Discussions