Anyone excited for Ulduar?

More drama than an episode of Buffy

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Anyone excited for Ulduar?

Postby Jay » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:37 pm

leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: Anyone excited for Ulduar?

Postby Harrison » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:46 pm

I was in the two month span I was playing. I got over it when WoW got boring again.

Doing the same thing over and over for a chance at loot isn't my thing anymore. That and dealing with an endless swarm of complete and utter MMO noobs was really beginning to grate on my patience.

I wish pvp was more involved with the game than it is. Remove the chat restrictions across factions too. Worst. Idea. Ever. Leave that faggot crap to the RP servers.

PVP would be perfect if it weren't for exploiters. (Barring low-level twinking issues, but that's irrelevant if you're playing at 70-80)
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tuggan » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Fuckin up Warlocks even more. I think that makes for like 30 consecutive nerf patches in a row.

Glad I quit this game.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Jay » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:58 pm

PVP is heavily unbalanced now so unless you're a hunter, druid, rog, pally it's not worth doing imo.

PvE wise a lock with a Doomguard seems to be tops.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:02 pm

When I first played, Warlocks were scary shit in duels.

Now they're a joke 80% of fights I ended up with them lol

My only problems were overpowered Ret Paladins really. Even a shitty player can nail me, even if I'm ready, with that build.

Have they been nerfed in the past few months?
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby leah » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:57 pm

Jay wrote:PVP is heavily unbalanced now so unless you're a hunter, druid, rog, pally it's not worth doing imo.

PvE wise a lock with a Doomguard seems to be tops.

check out the listings for illidan and see how many of the top 15-20% teams are made of DK + ____. death knights are retardedly OP. it has been painful listening to poopstick try to get gladiator the last few days because it's just impossible. he's a holy priest and has tried pairing with a rogue, a druid, and now a hunter, and the hunter is the only thing that's been giving him success, but they hit a bad patch last night and had to throw in the towel. i'm sad for him.

aren't DKs and hunters getting nerfed into oblivion?
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Arlos » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:09 pm

Dunno about hunters, but DK are indeed getting whacked with the nerf bat.

I'm just looking forward to raiding that's more difficult and interesting than Naxx, finally.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Jay » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:15 am

Oops, forgot to list DK (dur)

Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:39 pm

you call your boyfriend "poopstick"? leah
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby leah » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:02 pm

haha yes, or poops or pooperton or poopy. any variation of poop, really. (he poops a lot.)
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Drem » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:16 pm

whaaaaaaaat
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:25 pm

ya it's weird
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Narrock » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:10 pm

:rofl:
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby leah » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:17 pm

*shrug* :boots:

what can i say, we're weird people hehe
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Gypsiyee » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:06 am

not as weird or uncommon as you'd think =x
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Drem » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:11 am

i just don't think i could let a nickname like that fly if i were him
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Naethyn » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:13 am

No

Been loving EQII though! The guild is level 23 now. At 30 its guild hall timeeeeeee.
Maeya wrote:And then your head just aches from having your hair pulled so tight for so long...
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Gypsiyee » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:18 am

Drem wrote:i just don't think i could let a nickname like that fly if i were him

well maybe he's not self conscious about poos. :dunno:

it's just a quirky fun-loving nickname, not spiteful. I have a ton for Jonathan that are similar, and likewise~
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Arlos » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:57 am

Getting back to the original topic instead of poopy nicknames, we cleared everything but Yogg'Saron by the end of the first week. We got Yogg on Wednesday of this week, then did Iron Council on medium difficulty as well. Next week, we start trying hard modes, at least on some of the earlier bosses. Dunno if we'll do watchers on hard yet.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Drem » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:15 pm

Gypsiyee wrote:
Drem wrote:i just don't think i could let a nickname like that fly if i were him

it's just a quirky fun-loving nickname, not spiteful. I have a ton for Jonathan that are similar, and likewise~

lol. i dunno if i'm self-conscious about a bodily function and i know you guys mean it well but, for your boyfriend's dignity's sake, i hope you both don't call him those names around his friends. that's just too awesome for the other guys to get their hands on, if you know what i mean. it's like when my friend calls me J DIZZLE or J DILLA. i fuckin hate it. because a) i'm not black and b) maybe i just hate nicknames period :darkangel:

i don't have any nicknames for kim except jing jing ('happy' in chinese) and some other girl gave her that one at a party so i never call her that really
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Naethyn » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:40 pm

Drem wrote: and some other girl gave her that one at a party so i never call her that really

drem = female?
Maeya wrote:And then your head just aches from having your hair pulled so tight for so long...
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Gypsiyee » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Drem wrote:
Gypsiyee wrote:

lol. i dunno if i'm self-conscious about a bodily function and i know you guys mean it well but, for your boyfriend's dignity's sake, i hope you both don't call him those names around his friends. that's just too awesome for the other guys to get their hands on, if you know what i mean. it's like when my friend calls me J DIZZLE or J DILLA. i fuckin hate it. because a) i'm not black and b) maybe i just hate nicknames period :darkangel:

i don't have any nicknames for kim except jing jing ('happy' in chinese) and some other girl gave her that one at a party so i never call her that really

it's pretty evenly reciprocated, especially if god forbid I have any sort of bodily function or any smell that isn't like roses. I hear about it in nicknames for months until it wears out and he comes up with a new one. after 3 years I imagine you'll get to that comfort stage where it's funny to you, too :p
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby leah » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:01 pm

meh, our friends call him poops, too. it's just not a big deal to him, especially since he has no qualms with claiming his farts :P ("poops" to us is used in the context of farting--i.e., if he farts, i'll go "did you poop??" or he'll say "i pooped" or whatever because his farts are so bad it smells like he shit his pants)

ANYWAY

nicknames happen, man :P
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Drem » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:04 pm

wow that's fucking gross

lol
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho