If you guys need free hosting.....(WoW Guild Topic)

More drama than an episode of Buffy

Moderator: Dictators in Training

If you guys need free hosting.....(WoW Guild Topic)

Postby Captain Insano » Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:47 pm

I have this:

http://order.1and1.com/xml/order/Hostin ... frame=_top

I have the business package, and use about 1 of the 50 gig of bandwidth I have a month, and only about 100 megs of the space.....

So if someone wants to get crackin on a guild website/forum/naked asian teen feed just let me know.

This would be for the purpose of a Nameless Tavern member's guild.

A couple of stipulations...

First its free. I won't charge you, and if I ever get rid of the service which I highly doubt you will have plenty of time to find an alternative means of hosting.

I will give you full access to your own space on the account and FTP rights. Change the password if you like. I don't care if I have access.

The name of the guild/officers/charter will have to be drawn up and voted on by the members of the board who actually intend to participate. I would prefer we stay away from a super anal family-oriented type of guild, but once again that would be up to the members... just my opinion there.

Oh and I'm only an assclown on the message boards. In game I am a :cool: dude. Well unless your Rust... then i'm still kinda an assclown.

If you guys/gals want to move on this let me know. Otherwise no biggie.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Goose_Man » Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:51 pm

Thanks ralph!
Goose_Man
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Martrae » Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:55 pm

What a generous offer! :)
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Captain Insano » Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:10 pm

hahah not too generous... I only pay 9 bucks a month... if we need more juice i'll upgrade to the 20 dollars a month package ; )

I just hope people come up with a long lasting good guild name. If we end up as the Super Nameless Tavern Knights of Mercy or something lame, I think I will implale myself on a spoon... but i'll hook up the hosting before I do it.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

hey n00bs. I h8 shit. but. u guys are a special breed

Postby supnoobs » Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:52 pm

.. of shit

I have this site. http://www.pvpowa.com

It handles 5 gig a day, and if you guys who know stuff... liek u can make a site? I technically could learn how, but my ninja super secret powers got torn in the 4th war. so hey, im not sweating it, but if any of you poopmasters wans to make it a website, u can just let me know. I dont really care, but I have this site for another year, and its a cool name,.. and you guys could use it if u want. btw, im playinig horde. deleted my 41 gnome mage
supnoobs
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Return to World of Warcraft Discussions