THE NAMELESS PLAYERS

More drama than an episode of Buffy

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Jay » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:19 pm

Land!

<--Erodalak
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:21 pm

Come to maiev, we have a REGULAR group of 5-6 of us playing at all times.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Re: THE NAMELESS PLAYERS

Postby Evermore » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:24 am

anyone happen to know MudCrush's char names on Cenarius?

this is evermore obviously My regular account isnt working atm
For you
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Lyion » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:29 am

This thread is almost three years old. Wow, time flies~

I'm sticking with my 70 Tauren Shaman, but waiting on Lich King and new content. I'd love to get a steady group ahead of time for the expansion (US EST plz)
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Narrock » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:02 pm

If you guys get bored with regular WoW, then come to "WoW Fusion" for a while, a private server. Horde side gets assigned to the Burning Fusion realm. It's fun as hell. If you join, look me up... Skrunge. I'm a level 100 Rogue. lol I solo BT, TK and Karazhan. It takes me about 90 seconds to solo Illidan. rofl So, if you want to try it out, go to the link I posted below, setup an account, and then create a new character. It takes about 3 hours or so to get to level 100. Level 70 takes a little over an hour. It's friggin hilarious. PvP is absolute mayhem. I can help powerlevel you and get you all epic geared up. I have a full set of T7 gear from Hyjal. I have 238,000 hp's. I crit for 40-50k. The quest for epic gear is a long, tedious process, but I can help you with some of it.

http://wowfusiononline.com/index.php
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Harrison » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:27 pm

Those servers are fun for a few days.

I prefer the normal servers.

10x experience at MAX. Any more than that is WAY too much.

Out of all of the emulated servers that I've experimented with, wowscape has the most stable set of them.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Juls » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:41 am

ermm what server >.<?
Juls
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Bitonthus » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:59 am

Ashelin 70 Prot Pally On durotan if u play on the server send me a whisper
Bitonthus
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Mop » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:11 pm

Cynti / Eatmochicken

Horde

Malfurion
Narrock wrote:I don't like rabbits. They remind me of this chick I met on teh internet like 5 years ago.
Mop
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Azlana » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:19 pm

Hey guys...long time no see. I was gonna do that 10 day free trial thingy to see if I want to play WoW. I probably shouldn't with all the stuff going on in life BUT I kinda miss gaming =/
What server would be a good one to try out?
Any suggestions as to what I ought to know about WoW would be good too; I know nothing about it.
Thanks!

Ellen
paralyzism
Azlana
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Jay » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:51 pm

I'd go to one of the new ones personally. Anything that's low to med populated at primetime.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby vonkaar » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Azlana wrote:Hey guys...long time no see. I was gonna do that 10 day free trial thingy to see if I want to play WoW. I probably shouldn't with all the stuff going on in life BUT I kinda miss gaming =/
What server would be a good one to try out?
Any suggestions as to what I ought to know about WoW would be good too; I know nothing about it.
Thanks!

Ellen

omg, nerdy bored housewife

if you ever decide to PAY for that shit, you can have my old account... should be a bunch of low level twinks to go along with my 70 enhancement shaman, 60 shadow priest and... I think I have a 50'ish warrior.

call me tomorrow np
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby leah » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:30 pm

we have characters on illidan (which is pretty ridonkulously full) and shattered halls, for what it's worth!
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Azlana » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:46 am

Yeah right, bored housewife! Two jobs, two kids, full time school (I graduate next term)! I really do not need to play video games, but it's nostalgic and I miss it.
paralyzism
Azlana
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby vonkaar » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:28 pm

I installed Everquest the other day... played on one of those free servers. I got to level 5 on my halfling druid and then uninstalled it. The game sucks so bad now... I thought I'd feel all sentimental about the game that stole my life for so long. Nope, the interface sucked... the graphics blew... it was painful.

Go buy a wii and play through all the NES/SNES/N64 games that you loved. I'm halfway through the Zelda series (just beat Master Quest) and it has *completely* covered my 'need to game' itch.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby leah » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:08 pm

ooh that is the exact reason i want a wii--just to play through all the fantastic old stuff. and maybe super mario galaxy.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Azlana » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:47 pm

I actually have an original NES and I just bought Legends of Zelda off Ebay - weird! I figure it's going to be so cool now because I can finally beat the game after I google where the gold lion key is. That was the only thing I couldn't find so I never did finish. I didn't have the internet in '88.
paralyzism
Azlana
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Lyion » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:52 pm

vonkaar wrote:I installed Everquest the other day... played on one of those free servers. I got to level 5 on my halfling druid and then uninstalled it. The game sucks so bad now... I thought I'd feel all sentimental about the game that stole my life for so long. Nope, the interface sucked... the graphics blew... it was painful.

Go buy a wii and play through all the NES/SNES/N64 games that you loved. I'm halfway through the Zelda series (just beat Master Quest) and it has *completely* covered my 'need to game' itch.

I did the same thing with Everquest in 2007 or so. The game was so cool in 1999, but it really felt like an old and tired game. Leveling was horrible, the graphics were bad, and the gameplay really felt bad.

On the other hand, I have Donkey Kong on the Wii and it has stood the test of time much better than EQ.

Something tells me 20 years from now Peggle will be the only game from this decade worth anything.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Drem » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:09 pm

you always sucked ass at EQ anyways lyion
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby vonkaar » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:34 pm

Azlana wrote: I didn't have the internet in '88.

newb
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Lyion » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:54 am

Azlana wrote:Yeah right, bored housewife! Two jobs, two kids, full time school (I graduate next term)! I really do not need to play video games, but it's nostalgic and I miss it.

Hi Az. btw. It sounds like life is treating you good. Why in the world would you want to add the soul sucking time eating WOW to it? It is for those people with easy jobs, no kids, and too much time. It's like EQ only more insidious and sneaky in how it traps you. Go buy an old copy of Baldurs Gate or NWN if you miss gaming.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby vonkaar » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:37 am

yeah... this thread made me install BG2 again. I loved it the first time around and I'm having a blast once again.
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Zanchief » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:14 am

I play through BSGII every few years. It's still great.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby vonkaar » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:37 pm

Zanchief wrote:I play through BSGII every few years. It's still great.

:teehee: BSG
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Drem » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Lyion wrote:Go buy an old copy of Baldurs Gate or NWN if you miss gaming.

/agree

PS: morrowind
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

PreviousNext

Return to World of Warcraft Discussions