Jenny McCarthy

Exercise, Parenting, Children, Family info.
Extremely moderated.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Jenny McCarthy

Postby Jay » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:05 pm

http://www.thesuperficial.com/jenny-mcc ... on-03-2014

It blows my mind and infuriates me how many people have listened to her and chosen to not vaccinate their kids despite every doctor ever telling them otherwise. Kids have died from not being vaccinated.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: Jenny McCarthy

Postby Zanchief » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:11 pm

Look at people here and their irrational hate for Monsanto or GMOs. Of their conspiracies about the FDA. Stupid is very easy to sell in this age of contrarianism.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Drem » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:41 pm

:rolleyes:

i can't stand anti-vaxxers or whatever you want to call them. my baby got all his shots

don't try to relate that to monsanto or GMOs. you aren't that stupid
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Zanchief » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:34 am

Why follow evidence in one case, and ignore scientists in another? You want there to be a conspiracy, so you accept the one that's given to you.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Drem » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:38 pm

Because you're stupid about food, that's why. Not having this argument with you again
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:49 pm

Z, it's different because whether drem eats food containing GMOs does not present a health risk to others in drem's community

however, drem choosing not to vaccinate his babby presents a direct health risk to not only the babby but to everyone else that babby comes in contact with. easily preventable diseases are making a comeback because of this anti-vaccine garbage spewed by mccarthy et al

i'm personally on the fence about GMOs but i do not see the harm in requiring companies to label products as such. my objections to monsanto and the GMO industry are largely based on their exploitative/destructive/imperialistic practices rather than their tinkering with genetic code of corn or whatever
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Tikker » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Last edited by Tikker on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Drem » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:54 pm

It's all pointless anyways, really. The bugs are already adapting to it

http://gizmodo.com/what-are-gmo-foods-a ... 1547154883
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Kaemon » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:07 pm

I'm a fan of I fucking love science on FB. Lot's of stats and info on GMO's and Vaccination.

For instance, a banana is a GMO.

As for vaccination, Jenny McCarthy is a moron.
Adivina wrote:We are the most bipolar acting community, bunch of manics with the mood swings on here.
Kaemon
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Tikker » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:47 am

Last edited by Tikker on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Jay » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:09 am

brinstar wrote:Z, it's different because whether drem eats food containing GMOs does not present a health risk to others in drem's community

however, drem choosing not to vaccinate his babby presents a direct health risk to not only the babby but to everyone else that babby comes in contact with. easily preventable diseases are making a comeback because of this anti-vaccine garbage spewed by mccarthy et al

i'm personally on the fence about GMOs but i do not see the harm in requiring companies to label products as such. my objections to monsanto and the GMO industry are largely based on their exploitative/destructive/imperialistic practices rather than their tinkering with genetic code of corn or whatever

Pretty sure Drem said he hated anti vaxxers hence being pro vaccination.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:11 am

I think his statement was hypothetical

In other news, the claifornia whooping cough incident of 2010 just got linked to people not vaccinating their children, too. Blows my mind that people won't vaccinate

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/news/articles/2013/09/30/whooping-cough-outbreaks-tied-to-parents-shunning-vaccines
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:10 am

Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Return to NT Fitness, Family, Friends Forum