Work out plan

Exercise, Parenting, Children, Family info.
Extremely moderated.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Work out plan

Postby The Kizzy » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:14 am

So I may have to have surgery in the next few weeks. On the belly region, on the same spot has my last two surgeries. I have already lost almost 20 pounds plus I went from a size 22 to a 16/18, so I don't want to stop my workout after this surgery. Any recommendations?
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tacks » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:49 am

I bet if you post the same question worded differently on this board 20380259803 more times that it will work.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Re: Work out plan

Postby Phlegm » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:54 am

The Kizzy wrote:So I may have to have surgery in the next few weeks. On the belly region, on the same spot has my last two surgeries. I have already lost almost 20 pounds plus I went from a size 22 to a 16/18, so I don't want to stop my workout after this surgery. Any recommendations?

I thought you have a trainer. He would know what is best for you.
Phlegm
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:10 am

Tacks wrote:I bet if you post the same question worded differently on this board 20380259803 more times that it will work.

I tend to think of myself as a dickhead, but holy fuck you take the cake...
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tacks » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:21 am

why thank you
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Harrison » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:24 am

I mean fuck, you guys broke up, get over it already. You're being a fucking pussy.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tacks » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:37 am

Heres me giving a shit, Lumpy
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Maeya » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:13 pm

Taxxs and Kizzy, you guys crack me up :) First you guys were very polite and civil to each other. Then Kizzy gave up and would make snide comments about Taxx. Taxx would restrain himself and be very polite, and refuse to say anything bad. This lasted for a while, till someone called Kizzy out for trolling Taxx. Then you reversed rolls, with Taxx being the aggressor and Kizzy restraining herself. Now Kizzy is biting back a little more to Taxx's comments. I'm interested to see where the happy medium will be.

I don't mean that to be condescending or rude to either of you, I honestly do think it's interesting to watch. I apologize if it sounds like I'm taking shots at you.

Anyway, Kizzy, incase Stacy doesn't answer right away, I think I would probably read over her workout plans from when she had her surgery, because if memory serves me, she outlined her plan in there. My guess is that it would probably be very similar to something that you would want to follow.

I remember Lang saying, from when he had his abdominal surgery, that it feels like your stomach is going to spill out through the incision (and you probably remember that from your prior surgeries), so the key would be to take it very slowly, and carefully. To keep off the weight during the time that you're taking it slow, just use moderation in food, making wise decisions.

Most of that is just my common sense speaking, so someone please feel free to correct me if I gave out any false information or bad advice.
Maeya
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tacks » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:38 pm

I'm sure she has a lot more that might spill out her incision oh noes
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby The Kizzy » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:52 pm

Moving on, just got back from the doctor's and they are going to try something else besides surgery. Here's to hoping!!

Maeya, I had already given my trainer a brief outline of Stayce's routine. Thanks. =)
Zanchief wrote:

The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Susvain » Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:10 pm

Tacks wrote:Heres me giving a shit, Lumpy

My friend has a cat named Lumpy
Susvain
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby 10sun » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:24 pm

I took a shit yesterday that was huge. Like half of it was sticking out of the toliet water huge. I had to flush four times til it finally went down the toliet huge.

I felt I should share that because it was my first bowel movement in four days.

-Adam
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby liquidstayce » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:51 pm

If a person has surgery it is up to the surgeon to medically clear them when to workout. My plan was to start just with simple walking and then I built back up from there. Normally a person tends to start lifting weights around 6 weeks out from surgery but again all depends on getting medically cleared first and the type of surgery.

So anyway.. what was the surgery you might have had to have and what are you doing instead?

I've got some funky crap going on myself. Maybe uterine fibroids (had a grapefruit sized fibroid removed about a 18 months ago), endometriosis, or I guess it could be ovarian cysts. Something gyn related for sure. My cycle is so fucked up. Has been for a couple months but this time I'm very weak and all I can do is sleep because I am losing so much fluid at one time. Had to stay home from work today because I was in so much god awful pain. It radiates down to my legs its so bad. Taking percosets my ob/gyn gave me yesterday to hold me over until I can get some more extensive testing on Monday to figure out what the hell is up. If it gets much worse though I'm going to have to go to the ER. This is nuts. Hopefully it is something simple like hormones just being wacked out and then I can get a depo shot or start some other med to get me back on track.. Right now instead of a 28 day cycle I'm having a 6 day cycle. :cry:
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Adivina » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:16 pm

That seems like uterine fibroids. My mother had an issue with that and she had all your symptoms including 6 day cycle. She had to have a d/c performed, which helped her greatly
Donnel wrote:
Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Rotj » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:18 pm

ouch that sucks liquidstayce. hope you feel better!
Rotj
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby liquidstayce » Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:44 am

I'll find out Monday. Hoping I don't need a D&C as I really don't want to deal with another surgery and general anesthesia but if it gets rid of the pain I am in right now I'll do whatever it takes. So far I have not gone to the ED yet and actually got some sleep for a few hours. Up now and in pain again at 4:30am.
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby The Kizzy » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:17 am

I have small cysts all over my remaining ovary. She wants to try birth control to see if that can regulate them and the pain they cause, I just haven't had a period in almost a year. So she gave me provera to start my period, and then birth control ofter that. She is hoping it will solve the problem, because she says I am way to young for surgically induced menopause. If the BC doesn't help, that may be the only option.
Zanchief wrote:

The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby liquidstayce » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:39 am

The weight you are losing might help too. Hopefully the BC will work. I thinking about getting the depo shots. We will see what mine says on Monday. My guess is she will want to do the pelvic/abdominal US first.

This is so frustrating! I'm sure it is for you as well. I'm a little better today but still extremely heavy bleeding and pain. I went through 16 pads and 6 tampons yesterday. Took at least 7 baths too and used the heating pad most of the day. I rather not have a period at all!!! Not feeling as weak as I did last night and able to eat a little better. I was hoping to get out of the house today to get my nails done and possibly hair but probably going to have to give that a few days. I'm aggrivated because I've done so much to get my body back on track and be healthy but then I still have these lingering gyn issues. Oh well.. shit happens. I'm sure they will get resolved one way or abnother soon.
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Harrison » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:58 am

HOLY FUCKING TMI BATMAN
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby liquidstayce » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:52 pm

We need some disclaimer on this thread
DISCLAIMER: If you are a man you should not read this thread or you may grow a vagina.

lol

So my ultrasound showed two small fibroids. I've escaped surgery probably since they are not that big. Hoping to talk it over with my Dr. tomorrow.
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Return to NT Fitness, Family, Friends Forum