Chinese Chlorella

Exercise, Parenting, Children, Family info.
Extremely moderated.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Chinese Chlorella

Postby The Kizzy » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:15 pm

An old appraiser swears by this stuff. He is 75 years old, and doesn't look a day over 50. He is also in top physical shape. Tell me what you think, thanks.

No other edible plant contains as much Chlorophyll as Chinese Chlorella. In fact, Chinese Chlorella has over ten times more chlorophyll than alfalfa, Chinese Chlorella is a green , single-cell, fresh water Micro-algae and is an excellent source of essential nutrients. The name chlorella is derived from the Greek word chloros meaning "greenish-yellow" and is the richest source of chlorophyll, the green pigment in plants. Chinese Chlorella contains all of the essential amino acids, vitamin C, beta carotene (provitamin A), B-vitamins, minerals such as iron, zinc, copper and iodine plus lipoic acid. Through a unique processing method, the cell walls of the chlorella are broken down which assists in digestability. SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby liquidstayce » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:24 am

Don't know anything about it sorry. I use to add spirulina to my protein shakes but it would probably be a waste of money for me right now since i would malabsorb about 60% of it. Dana likes wheat grass but I don't think he uses that much anymore either. I use to grow a variety of my own sprouts too and add that to salads but they can get moldy really easily if you don't use them and I didn't use them enough. Right now I just pretty much focus on the basics - getting in my 80 - 100 grams of protein, taking my chewable multi-vitamin, calcium, iron, and sublinqual B12 - making sure I hit my caloric needs .. around 1200 - 1500.
Need to get back in the gym too but with all the gyn issue shit I have not been in the mood.
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Return to NT Fitness, Family, Friends Forum