Body Image Quiz

Exercise, Parenting, Children, Family info.
Extremely moderated.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Body Image Quiz

Postby liquidstayce » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:12 pm

I scored in the Balance range although I know for a fact it has not always been there...........

Body image quiz
Do you like what you see or always wish for a better model? Find out with this quiz.

1. Do you like what you see in the mirror?
Hell yeah, I'd shag it 0
If I've made an effort 1
I get bad days 2
Never 3

2. Do you enjoy going clothes shopping?
Yes, I live for it and everything looks so great on me 0
If I can find something I like, yeah 1
If I'm having a good day 2
I hate it as a look terrible in everything. 3

3. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
5 minutes, comb hair and run 0
15-30 1
30-1 hour 2
Over an hour 3

4. Are you happy to get naked with a new partner?
Nope, I'm keeping my vest on and the lights off 2
I want lights, ceiling mirrors and lots of action 0
By candlelight - romantic and flattering 1
I don't bare all for someone I'm trying to attract! 3

5. How do others see you?
Sexy as hell 0
Fairly attractive, but no supermodel 1
Not the worst looking soul, but fairly ugly 2
Unattractive in every way 3

6. Do you think your mates are all more attractive than you?
Yes 3
Some, but not all 2
No, we're all about the same 1
No, I'm the most attractive 0

7. Negative thoughts about how I look preoccupy me
Always 2
Sometimes 1
Never 0

8. Someone compliments you on how you look, what do you say?
Thanks, I know I am aren't I 0
Oh, I'm not, really? (smile inside) 1
Liar, I look like shite 2

9. What would make you happiest?
Everyone thinking I'm stunning 2
Everyone liking me 1
Everyone thinking I'm intelligent 0

10. How do you feel about dieting?
Ugh, lettuce, no thanks, besides I'm perfect. 0
I live for them, I'm on a different one every week 2
I find they only work if they are balanced and mixed with exercise 1

Points scoring
0-8 Vain: Love yourself don't you? Perhaps a little too darn cocky if you ask me, but just because you're confident doesn't mean you're healthy. Remember to exercise and keep a balanced diet.

8-14 Balanced: You have a good body image and a good outlook. Carry on as you are, but do allow yourself a treat every now and again.

14-20 Need a boost: OK, you are generally happy, but occasionally get insecure, just like anyone does. Do something to boost your self-esteem and remember to eat a healthy and balanced diet.

20-26 Far too low: I don't care if you really are Shrek's twin, you have poor body image and self confidence and need to get more positive. Besides Shrek got the girl in the end, didn't he. Eat healthily, get some exercise and go out and have some fun. Life's too short to waste all that time thinking about the way you look.
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby The Kizzy » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:21 pm

14-20 Need a boost: OK, you are generally happy, but occasionally get insecure, just like anyone does. Do something to boost your self-esteem and remember to eat a healthy and balanced diet.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby DangerPaul » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:26 pm

0-8 Vain: Love yourself don't you? Perhaps a little too darn cocky if you ask me, but just because you're confident doesn't mean you're healthy. Remember to exercise and keep a balanced diet.

DangerPaul the egomaniac for teh win!
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby liquidstayce » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:31 pm

lol.. i knew it =P
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby DangerPaul » Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:26 pm

I scored an 8 ><
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Darcler » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:50 pm

Balanced. I scored 11.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby araby » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:07 pm

I scored a 12!
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gidan » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:13 pm

Hmmm I scored a 6
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.
Gidan
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Gypsiyee » Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:31 pm

i'm not tellin
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Harrison » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:14 pm

8-14 Balanced: You have a good body image and a good outlook. Carry on as you are, but do allow yourself a treat every now and again.

I got an 8
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Re: Body Image Quiz

Postby liquidstayce » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:37 pm

liquidstayce wrote:1. Do you like what you see in the mirror?
Hell yeah, I'd shag it 0

That one cracked me up.. Do do you vain people do that? hahaha
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Adivina » Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:45 am

scored a 14
Donnel wrote:
Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Jay » Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:38 am

10. I could stand to lose weight, but I'm healthy. I'm not brave enough to go out shirtless, but I look pimp in a suit and in regular clothing.

Gypsiyee wrote:i'm not tellin

Boooooooooo..... :umno:
Jay

Postby leah » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:05 am

need a boost, scored a 15

maybe it's because last night my best friend was telling people at the bar that i am both anorexic and bulemic.

i LOVE how supportive my friends can be :ugh:
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby araby » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:39 am

Your friends sound like asses.
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Phlegm » Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:28 pm

leah wrote:need a boost, scored a 15

maybe it's because last night my best friend was telling people at the bar that i am both anorexic and bulemic.

i LOVE how supportive my friends can be :ugh:

Is this best friend the same one that was giving you craps about your boyfriend?
Phlegm
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby leah » Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:48 pm

one of the two, yes :ugh: apparently i should start shopping around for new friends?
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby The Kizzy » Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:57 pm

I'll be yur frund
Zanchief wrote:

The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gypsiyee » Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:19 pm

you can't be anorexic and bulemic at the same time

your friend sounds like a twat, and not too bright of one at that. i'd say new friend shopping is in order, yes
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby The Kizzy » Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:30 pm

I think you are beautiful through and through, Leah. It sounds like your "friends" are very jealous, and stab you in the back at the first given chance.
Zanchief wrote:

The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Metranon » Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:39 pm

I couldn't really complete this test because I buy all my clothes online, and the last time i had a "new partner" was like 2 years ago!

good to read everyone else's scores though
Metranon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby leah » Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:49 pm

so if you haven't noticed, i've been having a ridiculous amount of trouble with two friends in particular. in any thread i've mentioned the situation, y'all have told me that i should find new friends. i think i'm ready to believe you.

however, i'm not good at cutting people out of my life, never have been, so instead, i'm just going to stop investing any of my own personal thoughts or feelings in them. i'll talk to them, listen to their stories, offer advice, whatever, but i refuse to tell them anything about my own personal life. if they ask questions, i'll just skim over it and redirect the discussion to their problems or concerns (since that is obviously what they'd rather talk about anyway) and just nod and smile or act concerned or mime the other appropriate reactions.

i just cannot handle being undercut at every turn, being accused of things that i'm not (anorexic/bulimic, for one), and being talked about in outside conversations. i know that these two call each other and discuss me on a regular basis, they've both told me so.

they won't be able to do so without any new info from me.

thoughts, guys? i'm just fed up. :(

p.s. i know this isn't the right forum but like darcler has said, i'm guessing there'll be less spam in here, more realistic reactions... thanks in advance, everyone.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby liquidstayce » Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:21 pm

pfffft... its a health forum.. surrounding yourself with positive people is as critical to your health as anything. Maybe you should start to think about it like that. Negitive people can bring you down and do so much harm to you. I would start to back off from them. We have the power to shape our own worlds to an extent. We can't control peoples behavior around us but we can certainly choose not to keep them around us.

My life was drastically different about four years ago. I was in a miserable marriage, had a job I hated, and lived in an area that I didn't enjoy. Today I have a wonderful husband, like where I live much better, and am at a job I love. All of that in addition to getting myself physically back on track. Everything didn't fall into place on its own .. I made it happen because of the decisions I made. Start making some decisions. You are an awesome person Leah.. you don't deserve anything less then having awesome friends around you who are supportive and positive. Tell them to back off and that your health is between you and your dr. or kick em to the curb.
Last edited by liquidstayce on Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby araby » Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:27 pm

Not to sound how this sounds, but I am the person to talk to. Trust me!

I've always had a difficult time finding friends that are good people. I think it's something that is important throughout young life, I encourage my son daily to consider who his friends are, and not to waste time on people who aren't positive and fun.

Because I have frequently been stabbed in the back, talked badly about, and seem to make other women jealous, I tend to write people off immediately if I know I won't enjoy investing time in them. I do not have one single friend that I don't love and doesn't love me, we are all uplifting, we know everything about each other, we don't judge, and we have fun.

I am in charge of who I spend my time with, and I choose to spend it with good people. I suggest you do the same. by actively choosing who you spend time with, and creating your own social atmosphere, you'll notice a difference in the way you feel about yourself, as well.

I have so many different friends that do not know each other, and that I would never "mix" with other friends. I find that I like people, individually and not groups. I might do well one on one with someone that would not do well with my other friends, or I might not even do well with her other friends.

You've got the right heart and spirit, being a "pushover" is one thing but being selective when it comes to who you spend your time with is just smart. You can be a pushover, stay in touch with your old friends in different ways, and make new friends that won't make you feel bad.

one more thing, I met my friend Hether ten years ago, and because I knew she was a great person, I invested a lot of time in her. Now, all of my friends are people I've met through her, and because she is such a great person with great taste in people, I know her friends as well. Making one friend can get you ten.
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Return to NT Fitness, Family, Friends Forum