6 months post op pics

Exercise, Parenting, Children, Family info.
Extremely moderated.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

6 months post op pics

Postby liquidstayce » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:17 pm

Well I didn't get dressed up for pumpkin day but I did wear orange and black and took a few new pics. I had a hard time getting decent full body pictures. Dana took a few outside but they looked yucky and then he had to go to work. I did my best with the camera on my own. Here are a couple of them. I had on this great short tweed black skirt and almost knee high black leather boots too. I'll try to get a better full body shot next time I am feeling good about an outfit I am wearing or on a festive day.

omg.. a waist can almost be seen?!
Last edited by liquidstayce on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby liquidstayce » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:57 pm

Actually.. I made a web page with tons of pictures including some before before pics and different ones during different times of yo-yoing weight gain and loss.

http://soramor.homestead.com/PumpkinDay.html
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby leah » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:31 pm

beautiful. :)
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby liquidstayce » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:42 pm

Thanks le

Now if I can just get my friggin hormones on track. Day 16 of my period.. HELLO?!
Surgeon says that a small percentage of patients have this issue. The body gets smaller and it doesnt know how to regulate with the hormones right away. I was kind of screwed up before surgery with my cycle so not a shock it would be even worse after.

BP Today was 116/64 and pulse was 62 and I had a vente vanilla sugar free latte so I'm shocked that didn't eleveate it. Loving the new healthy me despite the hormone issue. He has some new pc program now that estimates where I will be at the one year mark.. today I weighed in at 209. He says in another 6 months I should be about 170 if I don't change a thing with what I am doing. I'm not consistently working out.. actually have not been working out at all the last couple months so that might change that number to something different. Numbers game is a bitch though... trying not to focus on the numbers and keep reminding myself its about how I feel. I do weigh myself regularly but more to see if I am just dropping consistently and not gaining. I need to remind myself all the time though that the only true numbers that matter are my blood work and vital signs (blood pressure/pulse).
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby leah » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:49 pm

the numbers game will definitely kick your ass, it kicks mine repeatedly.

you've got a great perspective, and i know you'll have no trouble succeeding. cheers!
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby mojo » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:23 am

Awesome keep up the hard work...you look great :wink:
mojo
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby liquidstayce » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:16 am

thanks mo :boots:
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby The Kizzy » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:13 am

I am so proud of you Stayce. You have done so much to better yourself. While I still say that you were a vry beautiful woman before, you are even more beautiful now. Keep up the hard work!!!!
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby liquidstayce » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:16 pm

Thanks!
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Harrison » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:32 pm

Keep it up, I never understood why you went through with the procedure in the first place. I always thought you looked great through pictures.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Martrae » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:38 pm

Looking good, Stayce! But even more importantly you're feeling good, too! :)
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby liquidstayce » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:13 pm

Harrison wrote:Keep it up, I never understood why you went through with the procedure in the first place. I always thought you looked great through pictures.

:bowdown:

All about health darlin. =) Thanks for the compliment.
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby liquidstayce » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:14 pm

Martrae wrote:Looking good, Stayce! But even more importantly you're feeling good, too! :)

Thanks
ya other then then the hormonal insanity, cramping, bleeding....
I keep telling myself this to shall pass!
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Martrae » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:18 pm

I was talking mostly about mentally. :)
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Adivina » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:30 pm

I've said it so many times before, but I have always thought you were absolutely beautiful.

I am so glad you posted these pictures, you are doing great and not only do you look stunning, but you look so happy with yourself in the pictures, that is the greatest part of it all!
Donnel wrote:
Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby liquidstayce » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:31 pm

Martrae wrote:I was talking mostly about mentally. :)

oh.. I am still completely insane too :rofl: Maybe even more so. I didn't get a free lobotomy with this procedure. :dunno: I think the hormonal imbalance is making me even worse. I am moody, paranoid, and tired today.

Time for me to get back into therapy. It has been many years since I have gone to a therapist .. at least a good 10-15 years. Now is a good time though to find one. I don't want to replace one addiction for another and I need to be so careful with my personality especially considering I can't "self-medicate" with food and balance out those serotonin levels that way anymore.

I was talking to my surgeon the other day about how a lot of patients will replace one addiction with another or are cross addicts. He said to me.. "hmm .. you don't smoke... you were never a big drinker... are you shopping for lots of clothes?".. YEP!...light bulb went off!!!!! Then he says ... shopaholic, be careful. So no more buying clothes for me for a while. I do get this huge rush everytime I get a new outfit that looks great.
I was such a total gamer addict too back in the day. It is one of the reasons why I can't play WoW or EQ anymore. I just can't handle it. I play way compulsively. I can't just play for an hour here or there.. it ends up turning into 10 hours and days on end.. every chance I get.. then it starts messing up my real life. I was left feeling that I was missing out on so much when I was obsessed with EQ.

My surgeon was also talking about how some women who drop the weight just get addicted to the new male attention that they did not get in the past. His old support group called it "The Whore Phase." I told him I am safe from that since I am married, love my husband, and never really had an issue with getting male attention but I can really see how this could happen. I saw pictures of a girl the other day that started over 300 lbs and is now wearing hooters t- shirts. Then I am thinking to myself.. that was so me when I played EQ. I was a big time EQ ho and just use to thrive off that male attention (well until I found Dana). Then I was cured!

My surgeon was also saying how he had one couple that both had the surgery. The woman was a nurse and her husband was an alcoholic. He started drinking right after he lost the weight. She then justified eating lots and lots of M&M's since he was also drinking. Ends up that the woman was pissed off because he never gained the weight back but she did. She started back on all her old behaviors.. emotional eating, etc. What a mess.

Ya.. going to therapy for sure! No way I am going to let any of this happen to me.
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Martrae » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:43 pm

And that's why you've mentally got it together. You are self-aware enough to see the danger signals and motivated enough to do something about them.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby liquidstayce » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:16 am

Good point!!!!!!!!! Thanks for saying that. Helps to have a good partner with a hell of a lot of patience and understanding too. I think most men would have just ran for the hills by now.
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby araby » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:49 pm

You are looking fantastic, all of that hard work is definitely paying off. Keep up the great work stacy =)
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Mop » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:03 am

liquidstayce wrote:Good point!!!!!!!!! Thanks for saying that. Helps to have a good partner with a hell of a lot of patience and understanding too. I think most men would have just ran for the hills by now.

This woman is insane, no joke she is like fine one min and the next min she is ready to kill me then ready to cry 30 seconds later, then ready to clean.
Mop
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Martrae » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:40 am

Sounds like me when I was pregnant only you left off laughing hysterically at nothing. ;)
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby liquidstayce » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:30 am

Just switch Jenny for Stacy.........

Me & Mop:
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Vincenti » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:25 am

Wuwu! looking good.

I found a better way to gauge my progress (altho I appear to have plateau'd) is how my clothes fit. I have gone thru 1 belt already and I really already should have gotten another, but it is neat to tuck my belt in the back because it wraps around me. The numbers game drove me crazy because once I started working out my waistline kept shrinking but I was GAINING weight >< so I jsut stoppped stepping on the scale and went strictly by belt fit.

about 6 months ago I bought my first pair of 38 inch waist jeans since I was in elementary school, talk about a rush!
The object of life is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to come screaching in to the grave sidelong in a beatup wreck of a body, loudly proclaiming "WOW What a ride!"
Vincenti
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Gypsiyee » Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:18 pm

You do look quite fabulous, ma'am

Congratulations =)
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Captain Insano » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:48 pm

what operation did you have?
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Next

Return to NT Fitness, Family, Friends Forum