abdominoplasty on the 15th

Exercise, Parenting, Children, Family info.
Extremely moderated.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

abdominoplasty on the 15th

Postby Tae-Bo » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:06 am

my surgeon wants me to be nicotine free for a month so i quit yesterday and now i'm fiending :(

i had to quit drinking and pilling it up too ~_~

i'm also trying to lose 10-15 lbs. by then :)

i'm excited :biggrin2:
Chances are very good that you've never touched Linux a day in your pathetic life.
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tae-Bo » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:08 am

for those that don't know what abdominoplasty is find out http://www.plasticsurgery.org/public_ed ... plasty.cfm in that link cus i don't want to put any effort into thinking about writing about it
Chances are very good that you've never touched Linux a day in your pathetic life.
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby brinstar » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:30 am

they're going to cut you a new belly button :ugh:
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Tae-Bo » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:35 am

ouch
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby liquidstayce » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:41 am

Awesome! Can't wait to here how you do. I'll probably be doing the same in another 12 - 18 months.
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Trielelvan » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:57 am

Er, Stacy?
Also, women who plan future pregnancies should wait, as vertical muscles in the abdomen that are tightened during surgery can separate again during pregnancy.

Are you really sure you want a a tummytuck before you have a baby?? You've been talking about how you and Dana want to have kids, but getting pregnant and carrying a baby to term will basically undo everything this surgery accomplishes, not to mention make the whole pregnancy a lot more uncomfortable for you to boot.
Despite your past weight, your first pregnancy to term is already going to stretch out your stomach muscles and the abdominal skin as it is. I don't think getting an abdominoplasty beforehand is a very healthy idea, for you or the baby. :dunno:
HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby leah » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:49 am

MAN would i ever love to get one of those...
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby liquidstayce » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:34 am

Trielelvan wrote:Er, Stacy?
Also, women who plan future pregnancies should wait, as vertical muscles in the abdomen that are tightened during surgery can separate again during pregnancy.

Are you really sure you want a a tummytuck before you have a baby?? You've been talking about how you and Dana want to have kids, but getting pregnant and carrying a baby to term will basically undo everything this surgery accomplishes, not to mention make the whole pregnancy a lot more uncomfortable for you to boot.
Despite your past weight, your first pregnancy to term is already going to stretch out your stomach muscles and the abdominal skin as it is. I don't think getting an abdominoplasty beforehand is a very healthy idea, for you or the baby. :dunno:

We may have to adopt anyway. If I am able to get pregnant then I will hold off and wait until after.b
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Captain Insano » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:43 pm

I have my six pack back so I don't need the above surgury. How much to get a 12 inch wang installed? Man that would be cool... you could stand on your toes and slap girls in the face with it.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ouchyfish » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:01 pm

Good luck, duck. Hope everything goes well!
Lyion wrote:If Hillary wins Texas and Ohio, she'll win the nomination.

Tossica wrote:Seriously, there is NO WAY Sony is going to put HD-DVD out of the game.
Ouchyfish
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Mop » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:57 pm

NOT IN THIS FORUM
Mop
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Return to NT Fitness, Family, Friends Forum