Total Gym Machine

Exercise, Parenting, Children, Family info.
Extremely moderated.

Moderators: Mop, Dictators in Training

Total Gym Machine

Postby LostCause » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:12 pm

Need some opinions from the gym people I mean my body is athletic but between College, college baseball, then working part time I have no REAL time to work out baseball keeps me in good shape but for those hours im in my apt off campus just on the computer need a machine that I can work out on for couple hours before i shower and hit the sack I mean need some opinions guys anything would help
LostCause
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Eldred » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:33 pm

I have one, and I prefer free weights myself. It is a very good machine, and you can get a ton of resistance with high inclines or a low impact workout with low inclines. My only real problem is the lack of leg exersizes. The manual shows alot, but most of them are very uncomfortable while using your feet, in the handle bars, they also tend to slip alot. I will say that for upper and mid body it's got a ton of differnt motions that you can go though, and you can really build up a sweat.
Eldred
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Martrae » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:24 pm

I think you're supposed to wear shoes while using this.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Eldred » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:28 pm

even with shoes it doesn't hold right and slips very easily, that's just my experiance with it anyway. some peopl emay have better luck.
Eldred
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby liquidstayce » Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:50 am

My mother uses it and loves it.
~stacy
liquidstayce
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Return to NT Fitness, Family, Friends Forum